Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] From the makers of Line Of Duty....CONTAINS SPOILERS

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
But if he had shot himself with real bullets then surely Number 10 could have blamed him for the bomb and then claimed he took his life out of guilt. Which would have neatly wrapped up the story, although would have left us with two fewer episodes.

You are too clever for this place

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I’m not really convinced that the Home Secretary is dead, it would be a great twist if she was still alive, but, someone, I don’t know who, has faked her death, for a reason I can’t figure out.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
I’m not really convinced that the Home Secretary is dead, it would be a great twist if she was still alive, but, someone, I don’t know who, has faked her death, for a reason I can’t figure out.

yeah, good thought. put the scent off the security services/no. 10? hope they let something slip?, although i doubt it very much.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
The security forces thought they had control of the asset in Julia until she went off script by taking the information they gave to the PM to blackmail him. I think they realised there was a leak at the police counter terrorism end. However they underestimated her ambition to over throw the PM. Either the Pm or the security forces got spooked which led to her assassination. Given that the head of counter terrorism tipped off the Home Office that investigating officers were onto the person in parliament who handed over the case it looks more likely it's government conspiracy. Probably trying to hide behind real terrorists.
Budd was recruited because he fits all the profile of the fall guy especially as his mental state is so fragile. However who ever recruited him must have had him under survelience hence they knew where the gun was so replaced the bullets with blanks so they could still use him. Still have not seen his wife's boyfriend.
The bomb looks like it was under the stage, maybe activated by someone in the front row, hence the security guard running to it. I reckon Budd was running in reaction to this. The bomb could have only been placed by someone with security clearance as everyone else had been checked.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He’s very unlikable and I predict he will be killed at some point.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
He’s very unlikable and I predict he will be killed at some point.
Been wondering that myself, if so who is he going to trust to leave the evidence he took from Julia's house. Looks like to me the last episode is going to leave puzzles and however is responsible getting off and set up a second series.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here