[TV] From the makers of Line Of Duty....CONTAINS SPOILERS

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Worth watching more.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I thought it was great.... just not sure about the reality of a PPO with PSDS, but great story.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Not for me I'm afraid. Gave it about 20 minutes and the hope flzzled out. Just all looked rather 'BBC' (which used to be a compliment)- production values, stereotypical characters, stilted dialogue and - dare I say - a splash of pollical correctness with the female sniper. It looked like it could have been made15-20 years ago -other than the female sniper - but perhaps that was the rolling stock. (I liked the first 2 seasons of Line of Duty but it seemed to get up itself.)

Netflix has spoiled me.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
I didn't want to admit that I'd noticed. I get called an anorak enough as it is ...

Know your pain but in totally different context. My 4 year old son was watching Blaze and The Monster Machines for the millionth time today. Up comes a scene with an electric guitar and they first cal the basic lead from the guitar to the amp as a patch lead. No, that's what typically connects you effects pedals! And then it completely wrong when the character was playing a lead guitar solo on a guitar that clearly only had 4 tuning pegs and 4 strings. That's a bass!!!!!!!

As for Bodyguard feeling just a little luke warm about it so far.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I reckon the (ex)wife's new boyfriend who we haven't seen yet will be either implicated or be a red herring. Or he may not be mentioned again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here