Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] BT Sport - Fight Night

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I can’t believe people think fury would beat Joshua.

Let’s look at the facts - Joshua has been fighting at world level for a few years now. He is a seasoned world class fighter.

Fury has done nothing for approaching three years. At his peak, he beat klit on points. Joshua threw klit around the ring like a rag doll. He destroyed him.

If fury was serious about getting to the top again his next step after tonight would be fighting the dillIan whyte, tony bellew and Joseph Parkers of this world. Why do you think he isn’t doing it ? It’s because his team know there’s every chance he will lose and then no big pay day.

It’s all a hype job backed by one highly unusual win in 2016. You can only get away with those tactics that are once.

Why is this fight happening now ? Wilder knows fury is a decent scalp , fury will get a pay day.

Don’t be surprised if fury gives it his best but gets stopped..... and then he’ll go on the p*ss for six months and get fat. He won’t be arsed to lose that weight again, and will never fight again.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

Let’s look at the facts - Joshua has been fighting at world level for a few years now. He is a seasoned world class fighter.

Fury has done nothing for approaching three years. At his peak, he beat klit on points. Joshua threw klit around the ring like a rag doll. He destroyed him.

If fury was serious about getting to the top again his next step after tonight would be fighting the dillIan whyte, tony bellew and Joseph Parkers of this world. Why do you think he isn’t doing it ? It’s because his team know there’s every chance he will lose and then no big pay day.

It’s all a hype job backed by one highly unusual win in 2016. You can only get away with those tactics that are once.

Why is this fight happening now ? Wilder knows fury is a decent scalp , fury will get a pay day.

Don’t be surprised if fury gives it his best but gets stopped..... and then he’ll go on the p*ss for six months and get fat. He won’t be arsed to lose that weight again, and will never fight again.

heavyweights doesn't really matter how long outside the ring

Foreman beat Moorer

it's a very unique division

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove

Fury’s victory against klitschko was far more convincing then Joshua.

Joshua was on the brink of being stopped. Fury barely lost a round in fact he barely took a shot.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Predictions ?

I’m going fury in seven

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't think I have seen a boxer go down and counted out with a punch like that before.
Not in pro fighting anyway.

I have.

Thomas 'The Hitman' Hernes got done with a body shot by Marvelous Marvin.

I don't suppose anybody is going to doubt the pedigree of him, are they?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Great idea to hold it outside in NI.
It should have been held in a circus tent, Fury would have felt more at home, the clown.
Evander Holyfield would have knocked him out by blowing on him.
Just a very tall man with a long reach that makes him awkward to beat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here