Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cardiff versus Newcastle.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I would rather Diane Abbott gave me a naked lap dance than sit through that every week.
Not saying we were any better at Watford but I know we can be a lot better, that is 2 poor games in a row for both of them.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Rafa is the luckiest Manager around.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
looks like we dodge a bullet when we failed to sign Zohore too , cant see either of these two staying out of the bottom three on this performance

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Both teams will have more points than us come tea time tomorrow.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Both teams look very poor.

Cardiff really needed to capitalise on this game today, especially after Newcastle went down to ten men.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Christ. No wonder Rafa is moaning already...what a shower of shit they are. I expected Cardiff to be exactly what they were...great big lumps, but Newcastle...it's gonna be a long season for the Toon.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I watched the last half an hour and really regret doing so, abysmal standard of football. Cardiff failing to take the game to 10 men at home against one of the divisions weaker teams = they're relegated. Newcastle looked better but still not great.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
???????? They both secured a point!!!!!!!!!!!!

And both dropped a couple - Cardiff couldn't defeat a Toon side that spent nigh on half an hour with 10 men, whilst Newcastle failed to beat what looks (on paper) like the worst PL side this season by a country mile; overall, neither team looked anywhere near good enough
Happy days:albion2::drink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And both dropped a couple - Cardiff couldn't defeat a Toon side that spent nigh on half an hour with 10 men, whilst Newcastle failed to beat what looks (on paper) like the worst PL side this season by a country mile; overall, neither team looked anywhere near good enough
Happy days:albion2::drink:

That makes 3 of us then!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why can't you pipe down and keep on topic. Your comments are mildly irritating.

How have I gone off topic?

You and Lindfield are extrapolating this seasons performances forward to potential relegation.
What did you see from the Watford game that means the Albion shouldn't be included, even in an exclamation marked comment?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here