Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] c b f c ... b

Fran112

Jun 6, 2011
Waterlooville
I'm really not sure who asked you. Why are so obsessed with our opinions on everything? I presume your own club's message boards must be dreadfully dull because so many of its fans spend so much of their lives here. But I wouldn't know because - unlike so many Palace supporters - I've got better things to do than waste my time finding out.

It’s because they came top in the recent survey (I believe) of teams supporters most likely to be unemployed so need to fill their day on here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
As you asked I posted it because I enjoyed it, the clip made me laugh.

If you have an issue with this clip being in the public domain I suggest you take it up with whomever posted it on Twitter.

Ah now I see the problem, that would make it palace's fault, and as we all know there's always someone else to blame.

I have no issue with the clip being in the public domain. I just find it sad that people would take the piss out of it.

I'm really not sure who asked you. Why are so obsessed with our opinions on everything? I presume your own club's message boards must be dreadfully dull because so many of its fans spend so much of their lives here. But I wouldn't know because - unlike so many Palace supporters - I've got better things to do than waste my time finding out.

I wish you had better things to do than respond to me.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I have no issue with the clip being in the public domain. I just find it sad that people would take the piss out of it.

I wish you had better things to do than respond to me.

What a snowflake... ps people ain’t taking the piss

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Please quote the posts where the kids have been taken the piss out of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here