Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Muzza on R5L tonight.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Means any time between 1900 and 2100, for a token 2 minutes.

Love in over Mourinho, Pogba, Sarri and Emery will dominate the other 118 minutes.

Trust you to put a spanner in the wheeeeeeel.
Anyway I'm going to listen tomorrow on catchup :.lolol:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Damn. The one time I thought I wouldn't fall for the BBC lies and so I didn't tune in.

Did Glenn refer to the tiny NSC hate mob who want him out?

Really, I don't think he will start 30+ fixtures this season and I don't want him to as it would suggest Andone & Locadia have flopped but I don't know anyone who wants him out

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He was a proper part of the team tonight. He came across very well as always. Very positive about our new singings and the retention of many of the promotion squad. Extremely complimentary about Chris. You could hear the reverence and enthusiasm in his voice. We may get stuffed on Sunday but I was very cheered wrt the long term by GM's demeanour.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Apparently, this one time it did!! He was their guest.

I’ll have to catch up on iplayer.
oooo that makes a change. However for the sake of a two minurte interview I think l may just give it a miss. Glenn is never at his best at one on ones, when faced with a goalkeep er yes, but a radio interviewer? . . . def not.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
oooo that makes a change. However for the sake of a two minurte interview I think l may just give it a miss. Glenn is never at his best at one on ones, when faced with a goalkeep er yes, but a radio interviewer? . . . def not.

I quite warm to his naturally shy, 'normal' personality. I've spoken with him a couple of times.

Beats some of the cocky primadonna's in the game.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Well its not a two minute interview he was actually one of their presenters and came across very well

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here