Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket exchange ?

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
I put my ticket onto the ticket exchange for Sunday’s game and was wondering how you find out if it’s been sold and how much do the club refund you if it is sold. I noticed my seat in WSU is 52 quid. If it’s not sold I suppose I dip out do I ?

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I put my ticket onto the ticket exchange for Sunday’s game and was wondering how you find out if it’s been sold and how much do the club refund you if it is sold. I noticed my seat in WSU is 52 quid. If it’s not sold I suppose I dip out do I ?

you get a voucher through the post for the club shop, or they may have changed the system and credit your account.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

You should get an email as and when it’s sold.......you can also just log on as if you were buying a ticket and see if it’s vacant or not (assuming tickets are still on sale)

When sold, you’ll get the equivalent of what you paid for it back (not the resale value) less the admin fee which (which I think is a quid but could be wrong - it’s not much anyway).

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

If you go on ticketing site you can see if your seat is still for sale. The only WSU seat still available is row F seat 59 is that yours ?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I was surprised that when I went to but a ticket for a friend I couldn't change the seat from full adult to U21. The club would have still got more for the seat than if the season ticket holder had attended so I don't see why its prohibited to change. I cant see the club not allowing an under 21 ticket being sold to full adult price.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I put mine on about two weeks ago - it was gone within 5 minutes.

I don't recall getting an email though...

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Think they pay the cash over "within five working days" after the match - they put them all into one payment file to upload as a batch is my guess

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here