Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England v India. Third Test. 18-22 Aug. Trent Bridge. (Curran dropped for Stokes).

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Brilliant catch

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Indeed. From junior level upwards it's always best to have a left handed seamer to help unsettle the batsmen. All too predictable without. As I said before, it would have made more sense to move YJB up to 4 & drop Pope (harsh also, but more sensible than dropping Curran).

Did you watch Pope in the last test? He looks the real deal. Dropping him would have been just as much of a shocker as dropping Curran.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Did you watch Pope in the last test? He looks the real deal. Dropping him would have been just as much of a shocker as dropping Curran.

I agree. As I said it would have been harsh, but not as harsh as dropping Curran and would have made more sense (IMO).

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Stokes just single - handedly called for and spunked a review. This match is just annoying me now.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Kohli out on 97

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Delayed start should be between 11:30 and 12

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
326/8

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
329 all out

Question is can get 400 plus

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good morning for England just need our batsmen to dig in and occupy the crease and the runs will follow.perhaps slowly but time is not a problem for us only for India.

Tried to watch on a stream but not as good as the football streams so wasnt able,.might have to pay for Now TV tomorrow.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good morning for England just need our batsmen to dig in and occupy the crease and the runs will follow.perhaps slowly but time is not a problem for us only for India.

Tried to watch on a stream but not as good as the football streams so wasnt able,.might have to pay for Now TV tomorrow.

I wish I had you confidence as Cook edges the first ball

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that both Cook and Jennings should aim to stay in as long as possible and not play silly shots and build an innings, hopefully each getting a 50+ score.

Whether that will happen is a different matter.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I think that both Cook and Jennings should aim to stay in as long as possible and not play silly shots and build an innings, hopefully each getting a 50+ score.

Whether that will happen is a different matter.

Cook hasn’t got out to a silly shot this series - he’s had three absolute peaches of deliveries that have got him

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here