Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Gus Poyet in “throws toys out of the pram” SHOCKER

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
French News Outlets are reporting that Gus Poyet has threatened to leave Bordeaux due to the sale of yet another key player, Gaetan Laborde to Montpellier.

Bordeaux manager Gus Poyet: "What happened today with Gaëtan Laborde is a disgrace. I said don't sell until we have a replacement, the board didn't listen. This is the worst day I've had at this club. I am going to speak to my agent tomorrow & I don't know if I will quit."

:lolol:

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Ooooooooohhhh :catfight:

gus.jpg

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Same old, same old

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm sorry, but would we be where we are without him?
He was just one small cog in a big wheel, but none-the-less, a very important piece that TB put together.
Yes he lost the plot etc at the end, but for a few good seasons he was up there with all our other heroes.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Probably.

He was just one small cog in a big wheel, but none-the-less, a very important piece that TB put together.
Yes he lost the plot etc at the end, but for a few good seasons he was up there with all our other heroes.
Indeed. The Gus years were great. His flounce at the end and flounces since don't change that.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος

Is the correct answer, but it is kind of amusing watching him implode. And also... karma.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
When is he going to learn than when a manager takes on the chairman the manager always loses?

Gus is clearly not as smart as he thinks he is.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't we just bounce last weeks thread on Gus, or merge it ? There's literally nothing new to say. The subject is completely exhausted.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
When is he going to learn than when a manager takes on the chairman the manager always loses?

Gus is clearly not as smart as he thinks he is.

I think you need the word “nearly” in there. Which is perhaps why he keeps trying? Or perhaps it’s because he’s capable of going full head mental loopy if things don’t go exactly as he wants?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
When he refused to shut up after the club spokesman told him the presser was over I think he sealed his fate
Pretty spectacular (or spectacularly stupid) even by Gus standards.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Brighton fans getting all outraged at the behaviour of a previously highly successful manager that set us on the way to where we are now shocker. Who also hasnt been at the club for around 4 years now.

Sometimes you guys amaze me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't we just bounce last weeks thread on Gus, or merge it ? There's literally nothing new to say. The subject is completely exhausted.

and yet everybody is still going to say the same over and over again.

(inc me moaning about the moaners :lol: )

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Brighton fans getting all outraged at the behaviour of a previously highly successful manager that set us on the way to where we are now shocker. Who also hasnt been at the club for around 4 years now.

Sometimes you guys amaze me.

This.

I love NSC and thoroughly enjoy everyone’s opinions, but the ill feeling towards Poyet is really disappointing.

We all know he was a pillock at the end, but let’s remember the good, and be pleased with how things turned out in the end.

Ultimately (so far) we have proved to be his ceiling...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here