Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bobby Madley

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Mutt-er fecker. Someone must have put the dog up to it, no way he could stoop so low.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
This video of Bobby Madley and a dog - is it just a modern day remake of 'Greyfriars Bobby' then?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I reckon he resigned because he doesn't want to have to blow his ref's whistle in case his furry lover comes running.

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
Thought of this as soon as I read about the dog shagging.

Turned out there actually was a bloke called Keith Liard (or a surname very very similar) working for the Fire Service in Bolton :ffsparr:

Call me cruel but that just made it even funnier.

Aye, Keith Laird, & he was paid £10,000 in compensation, though PK claimed that the similarities were completely coincidental :)

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Has Trump been assassinated yet,or Stockdale gone to Leeds,or Michael Owen been spotted at Lancing?I hear Floella Benjamin walked here underwater from the wreck of the Windrush in the Med,and there's shooting in Oxford Street.They should change Twitter to Gullible.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Madley leaked the dog sex story himself... to avoid the embarrassment of being outed as a Palace fan.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The next face of Bob Martins !!!:sick:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Seems that the rumour was started by a Leeds fan because they called Huddersfield ‘dog botherers’ and Madley was a Leeds fan.

A sobering reminder of how scary the internet can be.

Proper Black Mirror stuff eh.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
How grim is that, he's obviously got something pretty important going on in his personal life and someone thinks its funny to stick that out. But I suppose all it takes is one tweet to take off...

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
How grim is that, he's obviously got something pretty important going on in his personal life and someone thinks its funny to stick that out. But I suppose all it takes is one tweet to take off...

exactly this. poor bloke obviously has some issues (whatever they are) but hardly deserves this I'd guess....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here