Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Bobby Madley

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
In the article it said he's relocated - I'd assume that meant abroad?

If it's true, what an idiot. (and poor dog)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Poor bloke if it's not true. Has spread like wildfire.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is all very Keith Lard.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Agreed, but if it's not true, you'd like to think he'd stay put rather than quitting and re-locating.

The quitting and relocating may be "personal" i.e. marriage break up, sexuality, affair, etc etc, he hasn't, necessarily, been boning every dog in the neighbourhood.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Agreed, but if it's not true, you'd like to think he'd stay put rather than quitting and re-locating.

Think we're a bit chicken and egg here.

The suggest is - IF he's innocent of doggy style - he has moved away for a completely different reason, and that the rumour has been made up afterwards.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Think we're a bit chicken and egg here.

It may well be that he has moved away for a completely different reason, and that the rumour has been made up afterwards.

Probably.

FWIW there is no video, is there? Twitter rumours abound of this video and lots of people claim to have seen it, but its almost certainly BS, or the video itself would have been posted a million times.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Madley's in for a canis horribilis.

Still, the good news is that he'll probably keep her.

He's got 99 problems, but the bitch ain't one.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Probably.

FWIW there is no video, is there? Twitter rumours abound of this video and lots of people claim to have seen it, but its almost certainly BS, or the video itself would have been posted a million times.

Lots of people claiming to have seen it doesn't mean there isn't a video. They might just be lying. I doubt twitter would allow a video of live bestiality on their platform, and would probably get taken down pretty much immediately. It may well be on the dark web.

But yeah, probably not.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If the rumours are true, I can understand why he has decided to quit refereeing. Football crowds can be cruel and they would certainly give him some stick......which he would chase and fetch!

He'd get dogs abuse !

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Of course, it could all just be a simple misunderstanding.

Madley was playing 'Spot The Ball', but it was interpreted as 'Spot...the ball'.

Lassie what happens.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here