Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] BA

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Disabled benefits stretch along way these days.........

Blimey.

I know Ernest personally.

Not for me to tell of his situation. But if you knew you would regret that comment.

Jul 7, 2003
In an ideal world I woulc agree, but the abonomal current CW seating on BA has literally no space for storage or surfaces. The drawer in the only thing and that’s inaccessable if the seat is a bed. Yes we have the table, but that has to be stowed for landing. So where is one supposed to put their rubbish?

You could ask your steward/ess to take it for you or you could get up off your arse and walk to the galley and put it in a bin there.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
In an ideal world I woulc agree, but the abonomal current CW seating on BA has literally no space for storage or surfaces. The drawer in the only thing and that’s inaccessable if the seat is a bed. Yes we have the table, but that has to be stowed for landing. So where is one supposed to put their rubbish?

This was before take-off........so the seat was in T/O position and the drawer was accessible, so either put it in there, or hand it to a member of the cabin crew rather than chuck it on the floor (for said cabin crew to have to pick up anyway).

Agree otherwise, the configuration of BA club is crap. Best I’ve seen recently is Air Canada on their 787s - brilliantly designed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here