Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Greyhound saying his goodbyes on Instagram?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Nos vemos cuando nos vemos

See you when I next see you....

Aimed at izquerdo. So this suggests he is leaving but also that izquerdo may not be in training for a while !

Thoughts

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Aimed at izquerdo. So this suggests he is leaving but also that izquerdo may not be in training for a while !

Thoughts

That does sound like a goodbye.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Whatever it means, it's stating the bloody obvious.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am confused!

What is this?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will be amazed if TWO non-HGPs leave this window, and all talk is of Hemed to QPR or Red Star Belgrade.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Am I the only person who opened this thread expecting to see a video of a dog on a computer?

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
In other news, Schelotto very stupidly posted a video of the rain pounding his front garden. It clearly identified the location of his house, which I won't post on this site but anyone who saw it and knows Hove even slightly well, will know exactly where he lives.

Silly boy.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If they are mates, why would the Greyhound post that when they live close together, regardless of whether they train together?

I too expected a dog to be saying his goodbyes which is much more intriguing than what we got :annoyed:

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
In other news, Schelotto very stupidly posted a video of the rain pounding his front garden. It clearly identified the location of his house, which I won't post on this site but anyone who saw it and knows Hove even slightly well, will know exactly where he lives.

Silly boy.

A lot of them do it tbh - Knocky, Kayal, Hemed etc....pretty much know where they all live these days!

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Am I the only person who opened this thread expecting to see a video of a dog on a computer?

3749870762_31013b5cf2_b.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Thoughts

Doesn't that literally translate as "See you when WE see you" which - if sent from Schelotto - suggests the opposite, i.e. Izquierdo's going to be absent for a while and Schelotto's wishing him well on behalf of the squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here