Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Gloucestershire vs Sussex T20 Blast Bristol 6PM

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Looks like this may go ahead as the weather forecast for Bristol PM is OK. Seeing as we play better away than at home a winnable game?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Looks like this may go ahead as the weather forecast for Bristol PM is OK. Seeing as we play better away than at home a winnable game?

With our attack , every game is winnable

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If Wright is fit I hope they don’t drop Salt for him , he really looked at least like a bloke who wanted to have a go , and his fielding was superb , dropping him would be a massive kick in the mush , I’m afraid Bruce just looks way out of sorts and must make way .

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
If Wright is fit I hope they don’t drop Salt for him , he really looked at least like a bloke who wanted to have a go , and his fielding was superb , dropping him would be a massive kick in the mush , I’m afraid Bruce just looks way out of sorts and must make way .

Wright isnt in the squad.

As you said - surely it's time Bruce gets dropped? It's like he's won a competition to be a county cricketer for a month

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Been raining heavily most of the night and only just stopped this morning.

The Gloucestershire pitch is notorious for having games off in wet conditions, so hope the sun comes out soon.

Hmmmm. I'm not sure if I'm just being miserable, but wouldn't it help us if it gets rained off? A guaranteed point away at Gloucester and then a win in our final game gets us through doesn't it? If I'm wrong (has been known!) then scrub that.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Hmmmm. I'm not sure if I'm just being miserable, but wouldn't it help us if it gets rained off? A guaranteed point away at Gloucester and then a win in our final game gets us through doesn't it? If I'm wrong (has been known!) then scrub that.

It should indeed see Sussex through. Sussex would move to 15 points after today, and a win vs (big IF at Hove) Middlesex would put Sussex on 17 points. Surrey can't match that, but Glamorgan can... That would leave it down to Net Run Rate, which Sussex currently more have a significant advantage over Glamorgan thanks to Tuesdays huge win from nowhere!

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
It should indeed see Sussex through. Sussex would move to 15 points after today, and a win vs (big IF at Hove) Middlesex would put Sussex on 17 points. Surrey can't match that, but Glamorgan can... That would leave it down to Net Run Rate, which Sussex currently more have a significant advantage over Glamorgan thanks to Tuesdays huge win from nowhere!
This is all correct but forecast suggests game will be on at Glos.

With Middlesex to come on Friday it feels like tonight is the crucial game in terms of reaching the QFs. .. so it is a bit like a 5th Round FA Cup tie

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Jimmy Grimble

Come on Sussex! Set us up for a cracking night tomorrow.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Why on Earth is Wiese opening the bowling? Jordan, Archer and Mills not up to it?

3 deliveries, 2 boundaries...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here