Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Flags for Sunday?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Why oh why .... flags cost 20p x 27,000 = £5,400 ... why not just stick that on a Man Utd win thus guaranteeing us three points!

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
image.png

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I can see the arguments for and against the flags and I can take or leave them but if Chris and/or the players think it helps create an atmosphere and gets them up even more for the game, I'm in. If Chris says no, I'm out. In Chris we trust!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I feel like a bit of a miserable old curmudgeon, but really, why are we having flags? If we’re going to do it at all then it should be a ‘big occasion’ thing, as far as I’m concerned this is just a league game, against an opponent we’ve played three times in 12 months. It makes us look a bit small time.

Isn't the first home game in our second premier league season a "big occasion " then. Leicester did it last season for their first home, as well as massive fire shooting things

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Bunch of miserable old men being grouchy on a thread shocker.
Classic NSC.

Flags look good and go down well at The Amex.

The novelty wears off a bit, and the switch to plastic makes it different (less pleasing to be given the flag), but it's still enjoyed by the vast majority.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
It's the first home game of the season, don't we do flags every first home game?

Why is everyone bedwetting over this, if you don't want to wave a flag, then don't wave a flag.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Isn't the first home game in our second premier league season a "big occasion " then. Leicester did it last season for their first home, as well as massive fire shooting things

To be fair, I’ve already said that I view it as just a league game. I see it as a bit “we’re just glad to be here”. :shrug:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It's the first home game of the season, don't we do flags every first home game?

Why is everyone bedwetting over this, if you don't want to wave a flag, then don't wave a flag.

Congratulations on removing any credibility from your post by using the single most wanky expression on this forum.

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Could I have a pie instead please or is it not multi choice? I would say when my boys were younger they loved the flags etc!

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Will HILDA be running one up the pole?

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
The Crystal Palace away end had fire crackers last season, surely we should be allowed to use them this season?!?!?
That will certainly generate an atmosphere for sure...!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here