Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Flags for Sunday?

Jan 30, 2008
We have quite an old average age of supporters due to a missing generation at Withdean This game will be watched by many new supporters around the world because of our new signings. We need to attract global family support if we want to succeed . Some of you old gits need to get on board and enjoy these good times.
"GOOD TIMES "you couldn't make it up, another one falling for the cash cow propaganda :mad:
regards
DR

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We have quite an old average age of supporters due to a missing generation at Withdean This game will be watched by many new supporters around the world because of our new signings. We need to attract global family support if we want to succeed . Some of you old gits need to get on board and enjoy these good times.

A few old gits seem to have voted with their feet and aren’t really supporters any more........luckily there seems to be several thousand on the waiting list for now ready to take their place. It’ll probably take a generation to eradicate the dinosaurs.

Still think flags are a bit tinpot personally, but looks good on the telly and the kids love it. 100s of bog rolls luzzed from WSU would be much better IMO, accompanied by a loud and rousing ‘Jose Mourinho is a wanker’.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
100s of bog rolls luzzed from WSU would be much better IMO, accompanied by a loud and rousing ‘Jose Mourinho is a wanker’.
I have luzzed a bog roll from WSU at pretty much every game since we went to The Amex. It seemed the obvious thing to do - is a bit of a laugh and would look great if more/loads of people did it.

This could be our "organic" thing. I'm not aware of any other club where it happens... I will be launching from H block on Sunday.

Does anyone agree? Start a new thread and get NSC behind it...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have luzzed a bog roll from WSU at pretty much every game since we went to The Amex. It seemed the obvious thing to do - is a bit of a laugh and would look great if more/loads of people did it.

This could be our "organic" thing. I'm not aware of any other club where it happens... I will be launching from H block on Sunday.

Please try not to hit me on the head in that case...................................do you bring your own roll ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A few old gits seem to have voted with their feet and aren’t really supporters any more........luckily there seems to be several thousand on the waiting list for now ready to take their place. It’ll probably take a generation to eradicate the dinosaurs.

Old supporters don't give up supporting, they die off. I can think of several who have passed on recently.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

That's the spirit.
Come on everyone let's show the world we are all happy clappers :)

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

Perhaps we need to be thinking bigger?

image.jpeg

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
They looked absolutely amazing on the screen today.

Plenty of Albion supporters around the world who can't get to the games would have looked on with pride.

I know I did.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Novelty would obviously wear off but they were brilliant today.

Moaning Minnies on here about flags look about as stupid as those slagging off our players last week...

Not much stupid about slagging off our players last week - CH and the players interviewed have all clearly stated they were well under par and the performance was unacceptable

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave

Plenty of Albion supporters around the world who can't get to the games would have looked on with pride.

I know I did.

Exactly; guys I watched with at work from different parts of Eastern Europe were loving the atmosphere at KO.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder

I know I did.

As will I this evening, my first opportunity to watch it.

I have a feeling I may get a bit of dust in my eye too.......!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Judging by the amount of people heading out of the Amex with armfulls of flags, I'd say it was a pretty good move...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here