Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool Tickets

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
As we haven't, as far as I'm aware, sold out of Liverpool tickets and I can't now go (lad in important match and I'm in the Arundel Festival Dragon Boat race (don't ask!), I'm guessing I'm a little stuffed with the tickets. They won't sell on the exchange and you can't now transfer, even if you give away, so do I have any other options?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As we haven't, as far as I'm aware, sold out of Liverpool tickets and I can't now go (lad in important match and I'm in the Arundel Festival Dragon Boat race (don't ask!), I'm guessing I'm a little stuffed with the tickets. They won't sell on the exchange and you can't now transfer, even if you give away, so do I have any other options?

I think the only option is to return them to the club. I've never done it, but I am guessing they won't refund them though. The ticket exchange only applies to home season tickets.

It is however sold out bar four wheelchair access seats.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I think the only option is to return them to the club. I've never done it, but I am guessing they won't refund them though. The ticket exchange only applies to home season tickets.

It is however sold out bar four wheelchair access seats.

OK, I sent them an e-mail a couple of days ago but haven't heard anything. It's seems such a waste, not the money, but the opportunity for someone to go to the match

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I was under the impression that was only restricted view tickets left so might find someone who will take them off you.

Which you can't do now, unfortunately, I would if it was a mate who I knew and wasn't going to get silly and risk my ST!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
As we haven't, as far as I'm aware, sold out of Liverpool tickets and I can't now go (lad in important match and I'm in the Arundel Festival Dragon Boat race (don't ask!), I'm guessing I'm a little stuffed with the tickets.

The bad news is you're up shit creek with the tickets.
The good news is at least you have a paddle.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Without trying to cause an issue, why could you not sell them on to another fan for face value? I’m fairly certain that you would be able to shift them without too much advertising. Away tickets have not got a name attached to them.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I have a similar issue with two Man Utd tickets.

I bought two ST guest tickets for my son and his girlfriend. He can no longer go so I asked the club if they can relist them as it’s sold out. No.

One is U21 so I asked if I could upgrade it to adult so I can use them and list my STs on the exchange? No.

So I’m stuck with them and that is £92 down the drain.

The ticket office actually suggested I try social media to find a home for them!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I have a similar issue with two Man Utd tickets.

I bought two ST guest tickets for my son and his girlfriend. He can no longer go so I asked the club if they can relist them as it’s sold out. No.

One is U21 so I asked if I could upgrade it to adult so I can use them and list my STs on the exchange? No.

The ticket office actually suggested I try social media to find a home for them!

I'd never countenance something as disgraceful as buying your tickets off you. Sorry.

Last edited:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

That’s it. Someone tries to help you out and you dob them in on here!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Without trying to cause an issue, why could you not sell them on to another fan for face value? I’m fairly certain that you would be able to shift them without too much advertising. Away tickets have not got a name attached to them.

There isn't a name on the ticket but the club know who the seats were sold to so if there is trouble then they can trace it back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here