Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Wouldn't happen at the Amex!!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Bristol Rovers fans were treated to an altogether different kind of half-time spectacle during the Pirates’ Carabao Cup first round win over Crawley Town on Tuesday evening.

Rather than broadcasting the standard Sky Sports News coverage of the night’s games on the big screens in the ground bars, supporters were instead treated to a little X-rated action from Babestation.

[tweet]1029452972869255168[/tweet]

Or even in Dicks Bar :lolol:
#boobiesout

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Seeing as we never have any games that start after 10pm, there's probably very little to see. I'm assuming that Babestation starts at 10pm proper. I'm guessing, I have absolutely no knowledge of the channel. Except that it's 673.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Seeing as we never have any games that start after 10pm, there's probably very little to see. I'm assuming that Babestation starts at 10pm proper. I'm guessing, I have absolutely no knowledge of the channel. Except that it's 673.

Hmmm it seems to me that u have a little too much knowledge! :blush:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Can just imagine, there you are, thumbing through the channels on your remote, looking for, say the news channels, and by some accidental chance, Babestation appears. :lolol:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Read the comments on the tweet, the bloke who posted it also posted a vid in the comments of a man having his phone took off him by a steward saying they've found the guilty culprit. [emoji16]

Kudos to that man.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What possible power would a steward at a football club have to take his phone? Must have been one of the aforementioned universal remotes, surely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
And to think they banned Gully's Girls...

OMG Gully's Girls...just a dim and embarrassing memory. I understand that Crystal Palace hold auditions at all the Traveler sites around Croydon and Bromley to recruit the Crystals...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here