Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] League Cup 2nd Round Draw

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Just bought my loyalty points, sorry I mean tickets for the cup game. West Stand block F. Quite looking forward to seeing how the fringe and couple of new signings do

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just bought my loyalty points, sorry I mean tickets for the cup game. West Stand block F. Quite looking forward to seeing how the fringe and couple of new signings do

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Ditto and confirmed 15 points for loyalty if you actually turn up !

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
With the risk of ridicule, is it included in our 1901 package, it used to be but they are slowly taking away the perks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So what happens to points for 1901ers who have paid for ticket as have no choice (as per post above), but don’t turn up?

Absolutely no idea as not in 1901 club (and never will be)

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Absolutely no idea as not in 1901 club (and never will be)

But it does make it v difficult for club to have 1 rule for 1901 and another for us great unwashed. In any event, where does it say harvesting not allowed for this game?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
But it does make it v difficult for club to have 1 rule for 1901 and another for us great unwashed. In any event, where does it say harvesting not allowed for this game?

Once again I have no idea but after the cup debacles at Bournemouth away and Barnet at home I think the club decided you actually have to show up for the game as well

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Once again I have no idea but after the cup debacles at Bournemouth away and Barnet at home I think the club decided you actually have to show up for the game as well

Bournemouth away in Cup a v different situation than an early round cup game at home. Bournemouth harvesters denied fans wanting to go tickets. Not the case for early round home cup games where stadium will be under half full, and club getting dosh.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Bournemouth away in Cup a v different situation than an early round cup game at home. Bournemouth harvesters denied fans wanting to go tickets. Not the case for early round home cup games where stadium will be under half full, and club getting dosh.

That old chestnut!!! We took over 600 to Bournemouth which was about the same as we took away to Oxford the previous year. I hope all those that couldn't go to Bournemouth have now snapped up Anfield tickets!!!

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Looks like Southampton have sold 1000+ for this one so far. We are going to be royally outsung. I can't understand why the singers/North Standers don't take more of a Withdean H Block feel to these sort of games and sit in the East Stand near the away end.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Are we allowed to take these in?

1000000008994_1_1_1.jpg

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Looks like Southampton have sold 1000+ for this one so far. We are going to be royally outsung. I can't understand why the singers/North Standers don't take more of a Withdean H Block feel to these sort of games and sit in the East Stand near the away end.

That would take a little planning, organisation and what have you. I doubt most of us have thought a) Saints might bring a shedload as it's cheap and not far to come, and b) unless we make SOME effort to get singers together, our vocal support on the night is likely to be a little patchy ...
But it certainly looks a decent idea for any who haven't already bought their seats. And assuming there's plenty of space in the closest block.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here