Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC Leadership Group

Ive hestitated in posting this as I don't want to look stupid :dunce:

It maybe that everyone already understands what I am about to say and is just buggering about playing with 5th man names. It wouldn't be the first time NSC has gone off on one.

But maybe the report should have said 5 players PLUS 1 U23, 1 new player, 1 player from abroad and the captain

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Ive hestitated in posting this as I don't want to look stupid :dunce:

It maybe that everyone already understands what I am about to say and is just buggering about playing with 5th man names. It wouldn't be the first time NSC has gone off on one.

But maybe the report should have said 5 players PLUS 1 U23, 1 new player, 1 player from abroad and the captain

No, Liam clearly said '5 plays which includes a mix of players - 1 u23, 1 new player, 1 player from abroad, Bruno' and the unknown 5th person.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
No, Liam clearly said '5 plays which includes a mix of players - 1 u23, 1 new player, 1 player from abroad, Bruno' and the unknown 5th person.

Just listened to it. Thought that Liam spoke wonderfully throughout. To me, the unknown fifth was himself?

On a side note, Steve McMahon is a bit of self-righteous knob isn't he?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well yes, that would make a lot of sense... odd that VC Dunk would therefore not be on there?

I think, a few weeks ago CH said words to the effect of 'with so many senior pros leaving the likes of Dunk need to find their voice'.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Murray must be included as at training session when posing for pics and signing autographs, a member of staff came up to him and said “you’re wanted inside for this leadership meeting”

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
If Matt Ryan is the overseas representative I hope he's not friends with Steve Smith and David Warner. Wouldn't want him tampering balls before taking goal kicks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here