Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC Leadership Group

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Interesting on Sky Sports The Debate

Liam just said although Bruno is captain essentially there was a ‘leadership group’ that was 5 players, 1 U23, 1 new player, 1 player from abroad and the captain.

Problems with management etc could be raised from the group and also made decisions about food, travel, training sessions etc.

May be old news but I found it interesting especially with a lot of other clubs sharing captaincy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Liam just said although Bruno is captain essentially there was a ‘leadership group’ that was 5 players, 1 U23, 1 new player, 1 player from abroad and the captain.

Who is the 5th as only 4 mentioned - 1 U23, 1 new player, 1 player from abroad and the captain.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
May be old news but I found it interesting especially with a lot of other clubs sharing captaincy.

What I enjoyed most was that red-faced old dinosaur Steve McMahon spluttering in horror at the notion. Wasn't like that in his day of course, when doubtless any fresh-faced youngster with a concern was probably met by an incredulous "**** off son and clean my boots again" from the balding Scouse hard man.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What I enjoyed most was that red-faced old dinosaur Steve McMahon spluttering in horror at the notion. Wasn't like that in his day of course, when doubtless any fresh-faced youngster with a concern was probably met by an incredulous "**** off son and clean my boots again" from the balding Scouse hard man.

He was so pro-Liverpool it was frightening, they can do nothing wrong except never won the Premier League

Now going back to the 5th person - Guy Burgess ?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Interesting on Sky Sports The Debate

Problems with management etc could be raised from the group and also made decisions about food, travel, training sessions etc.

Sounds more like the sterring group of a workers' co-operative. The kind of thing I can imagine Chris Hughton would set up.

Wild guess about who the fifth person is - whoever the PFA rep at the club is.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Sounds more like the sterring group of a workers' co-operative. The kind of thing I can imagine Chris Hughton would set up.

Wild guess about who the fifth person is - whoever the PFA rep at the club is.

Steve Gibson (Gibbo) player liaison person?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Liam said he was part of it, so whatever 'he was' I guess

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here