Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] El Pres on South Today tonight

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
The "Big Club" debate is always subjective bullshit.

For example, they've got Villa in 8th. Villa who have won the sum total of f**k all since 1995. Unless you include the Intertoto cup. And to be honest who the f**k does?

Clubs like Villa, Leeds and Forest are trading on past glories.

We can't exactly talk shit but damn it does wind me up. Remember having a chat with a Leeds fan about how 'big' they are and had to remind him the last time they'd won anything he wasn't even alive.

Wednesday rant: over.

Imagine coming onto a rivals message board to post that yours is bigger than theirs...

Sounds like someone is doing some serious overcompensating for something...

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Imagine coming onto a rivals message board to post that yours is bigger than theirs...

Sounds like someone is doing some serious overcompensating for something...

Are you surprised about this though?

They complete in the 'My caravan is bigger/better than your caravan' competition yearly between themselves as it is!

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
I see the Seagulls are ranked 44th below your Berkshire twins tinpot Reading here - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-finally-settles-football-s-great-debate.html

:dunce:

Here are some rankings from 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2018

1970: Palace fans are ranked the number 1 c*nts in the football league.
1980: Palace fans are ranked the number 1 c*nts in the football league.
1990: Palace fans are ranked the number 1 c*nts in the football league.
2000: Palace fans are ranked the number 1 c*nts in the football league.
2018: Palace fans are ranked the number 1 c*nts in the football league.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Here are some rankings from 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000 and 2018

1970: Palace fans are ranked the number 1 c*nts in the football league.
1980: Palace fans are ranked the number 1 c*nts in the football league.
1990: Palace fans are ranked the number 1 c*nts in the football league.
2000: Palace fans are ranked the number 1 c*nts in the football league.
2018: Palace fans are ranked the number 1 c*nts in the football league.

Anything from the 60s? :D

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Genius!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Well done G. Oh no, wait, that data is so relevant it dates from when the UK hadn’t given notice to leave the EU. :dunce:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The data used- crowd size, trophies won, player quality, league finish and income dates back as far as 1888. That's a lot of years. But to be fair the past 3 years where you have lorded it over your Berkshire twins may well have seen you go above them to 43rd. But who knows..

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The data used- crowd size, trophies won, player quality, league finish and income dates back as far as 1888. That's a lot of years. But to be fair the past 3 years where you have lorded it over your Berkshire twins may well have seen you go above them to 43rd. But who knows..

Brighton did the moral and ethical right thing, and worked it's way up from the financial gutter, after the stadium was pinched, meeting all trading and financial liabilities.

Palace cheated local traders including Palace fans, plus HMRC (the public), with its Administration or two. Preventing a financial fall to a true position, where you too would have had to have worked your way slowly back. Unless you think it is funny that an awful lot of people lost money in your neck of woods, many of them Palace fans?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
El Pres is fast becoming a media whore, I’m sure there will be plenty of Palace digs on his rise to morning tv superstardom :)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
El Pres is fast becoming a media whore, I’m sure there will be plenty of Palace digs on his rise to morning tv superstardom :)

I did say yesterday on another interview that the new TV deal gave clubs such as Palace the ability to pay the likes of Zaha wages to keep the player happy & enough cash to resist offers from bigger clubs...then guess what happened today!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I did say yesterday on another interview that the new TV deal gave clubs such as Palace the ability to pay the likes of Zaha wages to keep the player happy & enough cash to resist offers from bigger clubs...then guess what happened today!

Uncanny.
Maybe one day you’ll appear on the Piers and Susanna morning show. Don’t try any of that little club nonsense with her, she’ll have yer guts for garters !

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Uncanny.
Maybe one day you’ll appear on the Piers and Susanna morning show. Don’t try any of that little club nonsense with her, she’ll have yer guts for garters !

Perhaps you could make a guest appearance on behalf of the little club syndrome, and then report back when you have a greater insight to what it means. :thumbsup:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Uncanny.

Today’s blather for the BBC doesn’t involve Palace at all. I would be too busy baiting Morgan to have a pop at Reid,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44981103

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
But the history of Palace only goes back to 2010

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here