• Bissouma

Votes: 60 43.2%
  • Gross

Votes: 79 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Gross was anonymous at Watford because Knocky was seemingly playing pass the ball to the opposition. To suggest dropping him after 1 game for a 21 year old is laughable. Yes, Bissouma did look like a bright light in a sea of mediocrity, but this was against a side beginning to tire who had already done their job. If he proves he can play key passes and cross the ball as well as Gross did consistently last season I'm sure he will get his opportunity very soon.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Bissouma or Stevens would produce a rather more conclusive result I feel.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If we are in a sticky spell ( we are not - yet ) , then I want Pascal Gross first name on the team sheet. Why take away our biggest threat of creating and to a point scoring for someone yet to prove they can lace his boots

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Pascal Gross is for the more laboured Albion attacking threat, as evident v Watford, even his shadow couldn't run that fast.
Bissouma is for the more direct fast attacking threat.
With our wingers zipping down the wings and knocking the ball in , we need players who can keep up and hit the ball in the back of the net.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Maybe controversial, but I'd drop Stephens and play Bissouma, Größ and Pröpper.
Stephens is too negative for me. Too many of his passes are the wrong way and it invites pressure on our defence.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Once again Propper, who was completely ineffective Saturday, seems to be undroppable.

He is a good player, but not a great one and not as good as Stephens IMO. The lack of goals or threat from our midfield is alarming.

There is no way Gross should be left out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Once again Propper, who was completely ineffective Saturday, seems to be undroppable.

He is a good player, but not a great one and not as good as Stephens IMO. The lack of goals or threat from our midfield is alarming.

There is no way Gross should be left out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Game of opinions and all that but to me Propper and Gross are our best players so I certainly wouldn't drop either of them.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
At the open training day yesterday Bissouma looked very sharp. They had a training session where Bissouma and others got the ball in the centre circle and had to pass quickly out to the wing and then run into the penalty area where Hughton acted as a defender as players converged from either wing. Bissouma scored 5 or 6 great goals. Okay no real defence to bother him but he was quick, good ball control, one touch or volly and could hit the ball with great power.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here