at home
IMG_0225.JPG

Excellent!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Bloody hell. We lose our opening fixture against a strong Watford side and they sent Hughton that.

Well intentioned, I'm sure, but a bit of an over reaction.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
VERY classy act there, much respect to Barnsley for that gesture.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
I wondered what that squiggle was when I was watching the Leeds game the other day.

Lovely gesture from Barnsley that is.

When I first heard about the squiggle, I thought it was all a bit weird but in actual fact it’s a piece of marketing genius.

Already, the amount of people I’ve heard say “what’s that funny squiggle all about?”, only then to look it up or be told by someone else is really notable. It’s brilliant targeting as well, because I’d say as a slice of society your average male football fan is up there with the least likely to talk openly about their emotions and mental health. And I very much include myself in that.

Class from the Barnsley chief exec though, only a young lad too I seem to recall.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
from www.independent.co.uk
4 Aug 2018 · Common Goal charity celebrates one year anniversary with over £600k already raised .... such as Alfie Mawson, Bruno Saltor, Charlie Daniels, Duncan Watmore and Kasper Schmeichel.

Some class players out there!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
When I first heard about the squiggle, I thought it was all a bit weird but in actual fact it’s a piece of marketing genius.

Already, the amount of people I’ve heard say “what’s that funny squiggle all about?”, only then to look it up or be told by someone else is really notable. It’s brilliant targeting as well, because I’d say as a slice of society your average male football fan is up there with the least likely to talk openly about their emotions and mental health. And I very much include myself in that.

Class from the Barnsley chief exec though, only a young lad too I seem to recall.

Absolutely.

Copa90 did an excellent video on football fans and suicide last year:

Worth a watch. I'm definitely more aware of the people who sit around me at the Amex now. If someone doesn't seem like themselves it only takes a minute to ask "are you ok?"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here