Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex v Glamorgan T20 tonight 18.30

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Were loose

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Sussex`s batting has been pretty woeful so far especially at Hove, I`ve got one of those season tickets which doesn`t give the times on it so assumed it was 7 like the others. That`s annoying as am going home first.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Sussex`s batting has been pretty woeful so far especially at Hove, I`ve got one of those season tickets which doesn`t give the times on it so assumed it was 7 like the others. That`s annoying as am going home first.

18.30 as it's on Sky tonight

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Cant help but feel the South group is way harder than the north, but I may be being blinkered.

Aye lad, but remember oop north we have to work 3-day shift down t'pit before we walk 50 miles in the dark and the rain in just barefeet and rags just to get to t'ground, whereas you softie southerners don't know you're born.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Sussex actually batted really well in the last game v Surrey , sadly at 170 with 4 overs to go in a 15 over game the rain decided to put in a appearance ruining all the good work , i like Rawlings i can't remember ever seeing a player with his batting style , it would be nice to see him get a over or two tonight to help his confidence , and with Briggs taking over the captaincy it may well happen , i expect Wiese to come in for Wright .

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
So Somerset win seven on the trot and go top. Meanwhile, we have four games rained off , so losing our grip on the league. I know it's the rules, but where is the logic ?

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Brown really isn't a white ball cricketer. His average in T20 is around 15, strike rate around 111. He never looks likely to clear the ropes. Burgess already averages around 21 with a strike rate around 154. Plus he can hit the ball a long way and IMO, he's a better Wicketkeeper.

I'm quite happy to see Brown rested for this competition. It's asking a lot of a player to Captain, keep wicket and bat in the top 5/6 as he has been this year in the CC. His batting has improved in red ball cricket and he'll be key in our push for promotion.

Our dreadful home form looks like costing us in the T20. Batting looked light before the injury to van Zyl, whose medium pace has also been missed. Bruce has been one of the poorest overseas players ever recruited.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
MIlls Plays exciting later with some super fast bowling

Philip Salt
Harry Finch
Laurie Evans
Delray Rawlins
Tom Bruce
Michael Burgess(wk)
Jofra Archer