Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Sussex v Glamorgan T20 tonight 18.30

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Do a re tune on the digital channels it should come back on - sometimes they do an upgrade

No, I can't get Albion games on it either, get " Programme Unavailable " it's to do with the licensing/broadcasting agreement. When at work I have to hope its on 5Live Sports Extra, when not at work I sometimes have to sit in the car and listen to that radio.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Anyway, seems like its not our night anyway....

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
No, I can't get Albion games on it either, get " Programme Unavailable " it's to do with the licensing/broadcasting agreement. When at work I have to hope its on 5Live Sports Extra, when not at work I sometimes have to sit in the car and listen to that radio.

Yes that's the Albion if you live outside of Brighton (They expect you to get Seagulls Player) but the cricket should not be restricted in the same way. They did some work last year that required you to retune but if you get Sussex Radio then it should work. Drop an email to BBC Sussex Sport they are pretty helpful, although I am away watching on Sky so have no idea if they are broadcasting it tonight.

Second Wicket - Archer strikes

51 for 2

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here