Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Incident London

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Car crashes into barriers outside Houses of Parliament pedestrians reported to be injured on sky news at moment one man arrested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
My wife and sons were up there exactly at this time yesterday waiting outside for a tour of the H.o.P buildings - really scary stuff. Made me go cold thinking what could've been....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Driven into cyclists. That's where I cycle to and from work. :eek:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Sounds like the shittest terrorist ever this fella. Couldn't even get himself to paradise.

Thing is, if you had been in London during recent terrorist incidents or have family members working in Westminster and the City, you wouldn't think it such a joke.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Thing is, if you had been in London during recent terrorist incidents or have family members working in Westminster and the City, you wouldn't think it such a joke.

i viewed it more as a pointed , sardonic comment ......if the driver involved was attempting to harm people with his motor vehicle he is at least worthy of ridicule.....in my opinion like .

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
i bet youre one of those that mark themselves safe on facebook when youre about 20 miles away :lolol:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

I agree to a degree- except that in this case the terrorist seems to have had an epic fail. It's a very British thing to poke fun.

To use the words of the late Peter Cook in his hilarious Thorpe trial judge sketch.

''A worm, a parasite, incapable of carrying out a simple murder plot.....''

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I wasn't offended Frankie. I was on a tube when it was announced. Westminster tube was shut and anyone traveling to Westminster was advised to do it on foot. Didn't make any sense to me as the 'attack' was above ground and pedestrians were hit.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Police now stating it was terrorist related.

Clock is running...

How long before Mayor Khan issue the usual "this is nothing to do with Islam" obfuscation.?

Assuming it is Islam related that is.

Which I suspect it will be.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here