Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Incident London

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
He did hit a cyclist so maybe he'll just get his wrists slapped.

Obviously OB will have to prove he was trying to commit a terrorist attack. I would just claim I had it in for cyclists rather than the infidel crusaders in parliament.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Obviously OB will have to prove he was trying to commit a terrorist attack. I would just claim I had it in for cyclists rather than the infidel crusaders in parliament.
Certainly what a good lawyer would suggest.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Imagine going to jail and being RIDICULED forever for your shitness.

"So, tell us again, what happened"

"I drove into a fence in London"

"Right, so I'm guessing at a really busy time?"

"No...like 7am"

"Right, and you killed how many?"

"None Dave. You know that".

Terrorism post of the year :bowdown:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thing is, if you had been in London during recent terrorist incidents or have family members working in Westminster and the City, you wouldn't think it such a joke.

I work just across the river....

I think that taking the piss is the very best response.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sounds like the shittest terrorist ever this fella. Couldn't even get himself to paradise.

No way. You've overlooked that chap who drove into the front doors of Glasgow Airport and got a kicking from the local workers having a fag break.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
No way. You've overlooked that chap who drove into the front doors of Glasgow Airport and got a kicking from the local workers having a fag break.

That was a bunch of Doctors and Medical students I recall. There was a great god pop with one of the ground crew guys who laid into them and pretty much single handedly beat the lot of them to a pulp. Was the joined by some fat woman who was queuing at check in too?

Clearly ISIS would be defeated immediately if you dropped 50 residents of the gorbals in with a container full of Spesh and Buckfast.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That was a bunch of Doctors and Medical students I recall. There was a great god pop with one of the ground crew guys who laid into them and pretty much single handedly beat the lot of them to a pulp. Was the joined by some fat woman who was queuing at check in too?

Clearly ISIS would be defeated immediately if you dropped 50 residents of the gorbals in with a container full of Spesh and Buckfast.

Superb stuff when the Scotch public goes full Batman: Alex McIlveen told a BBC documentary in 2008: "I was pure daft because I gave him a kick in the crotch.

"He didnae flinch. He didnae move nor nothing. I gave him a good kick as well."

McIlveen tore a tendon in his foot when he kicked Ahmed in the groin.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Well he is right to a large extent, these idiots, (l could use a much stronger term), have absolutely nothing to do with the true Moslem faith, and are abhorred by true believers of that religion.

How many more times someone going to trot this old chestnut out :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Superb stuff when the Scotch public goes full Batman: Alex McIlveen told a BBC documentary in 2008: "I was pure daft because I gave him a kick in the crotch.

"He didnae flinch. He didnae move nor nothing. I gave him a good kick as well."

McIlveen tore a tendon in his foot when he kicked Ahmed in the groin.

I wonder if he’s been on to “injury lawyers 4 you”

Have you injured yourself at work? Slipped off a ladder?, been hit by a falling box? Torn a tendon in your foot whilst hoofing a jihadi terrorist in the balls? Don’t suffer in silence...get the compensation you’re entitled too. Call “injury Lawyers4 you today!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Have you injured yourself at work? Slipped off a ladder?, been hit by a falling box? Torn a tendon in your foot whilst hoofing a jihadi terrorist in the balls? Don’t suffer in silence...get the compensation you’re entitled too. Call “injury Lawyers4 you today!
In that particular case I wouldn't begrudge him compensation!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

A jihadi terrorist aflame, no less. Quite literally "Great Balls of Fire".

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He is not one of the 23,000 known jihadists in Britain. Makes you wonder how many are here that we do not know about.

According to Boris Johnson, some of them are disguised as letterboxes.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
In that particular case I wouldn't begrudge him compensation!
Agreed. The bloke deserves a knighthood. He has single handedly done more to combat Islamist terror than most of the civil service / hairdressers/ PR consultants who clean up on the gongs every year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here