Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Incident London

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It does baffle me why football in this country has not yet been targeted in any sort of way. So this bloke has driven a car presumably with intent to murder as many as possible and with no concern for his safety but has failed to kill anyone. Surely even the most witless terrorist mind would work out that crowds of people are a much better target. I hope it never happens but football crowds remain massively soft targets for these kind of attacks, particular at the bigger stadia where just outside the normally flimsy cordon crowds gather before and after the match.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Is it time to ask ourselves if we are prepared to accept a greater level of Government surveillance of us all, e.g. something similar to the American looking at all our internet activity and e mails?

How else do you know if some young man is frequenting jihadi sites, if that is how they get radicalised? Personally I can arguments for and against it .

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
It does baffle me why football in this country has not yet been targeted in any sort of way. So this bloke has driven a car presumably with intent to murder as many as possible and with no concern for his safety but has failed to kill anyone. Surely even the most witless terrorist mind would work out that crowds of people are a much better target. I hope it never happens but football crowds remain massively soft targets for these kind of attacks, particular at the bigger stadia where just outside the normally flimsy cordon crowds gather before and after the match.

Don't speak too soon .

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Is it time to ask ourselves if we are prepared to accept a greater level of Government surveillance of us all, e.g. something similar to the American looking at all our internet activity and e mails?

How else do you know if some young man is frequenting jihadi sites, if that is how they get radicalised? Personally I can arguments for and against it .

You don't think this happens already? Also plenty of technology to avoid this kind of stuff.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

The government monitors all Internet traffic in this country. I'm guessing that's how they foil a lot of attacks.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
And this yanker is given first post on the news today, despite at least 30 people dying on the bridge in Italy today. This is more news worthy to me.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Yes really. Enjoy laughing at people who hold a different opinion to yourself do you?

When it comes to discussing people with a different colour skin you are wasting your time with this clown.
BTW you are right, I know and have known many Muslims over the years ( mainly Tunisian)and they
have all been very decent people and hate the terrorism, especially the Tunisia beach shooting, they were gutted and actually apologised to me.
I know it's a huge problem but I refuse to hate a whole race of people just because of a number of total nutters, as I don't hate every Irish person.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
And this yanker is given first post on the news today, despite at least 30 people dying on the bridge in Italy today. This is more news worthy to me.

Indeed,truely shocking news from Genoa

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yes really. Enjoy laughing at people who hold a different opinion to yourself do you?

i wonder why you chose to respond to me rather than the other poster who also challenged the
stuff that you posted , it.wouldnt be because hes read the koran, and all the other islamic texts would it and you realised that he would expose it for the hackneyed old sh*t that even you probably realise it is.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
i wonder why you chose to respond to me rather than the other poster who also challenged the
stuff that you posted , it.wouldnt be because hes read the koran, and all the other islamic texts would it and you realised that he would expose it for the hackneyed old sh*t that even you probably realise it is.

I think it's because you are a well known massive racist :lol:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
no im not mate , all ive said is stuff that they dont like to hear , the same as you have in the past.

I remember when you had a sense of humour. I don't bother anymore, wait until leafy Sussex goes the same way, they think the pikeys are bad, they ain't seen nothing yet.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I remember when you had a sense of humour. I don't bother anymore, wait until leafy Sussex goes the same way, they think the pikeys are bad, they ain't seen nothing yet.
ah , dont take it the wrong way mate , good to see you back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here