Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City Tickets

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Cool. I should be able to grab some first thing in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
How's it going on sales ? Guess it's not going to make it down to bronze members. Thankfully got there end of last season to witness the men vs boys.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Its interesting that the lowest tier and middle tier sold pretty quickly but the upper tier is hardly moving.

We are now into those with 206+ points, then tomorrow 197+. This is another good chance to get an away ticket. May well go to Bronze members and general sale?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its interesting that the lowest tier and middle tier sold pretty quickly but the upper tier is hardly moving.

We are now into those with 206+ points, then tomorrow 197+. This is another good chance to get an away ticket. May well go to Bronze members and general sale?

Yes but Mr Whateverhisnamewas who would love to attend an away match still won't be able to get tickets despite being at the Charity Shield match

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
1,278 left in the Upper Tier. Available to all with 197+ points from today, all season ticket holders from Monday, all members from Tuesday. This might even go to general sale next Thursday.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Going to all members as 1100 still to be sold.

Where are all those moaners about a closed shop on away tickets, I would have thought they would have been celebrating getting an away ticket. I suspect however that they are waiting for the away games in London so they can moan about missing out due to a lack of points

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
I wonder how many Albion supporters, with low loyalty points, had bought tickets in the home end thinking the away section would sell out quickly? Is this the game where ticket buying behaviour changes for away premier games up north?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Going to all members as 1100 still to be sold.

Where are all those moaners about a closed shop on away tickets, I would have thought they would have been celebrating getting an away ticket. I suspect however that they are waiting for the away games in London so they can moan about missing out due to a lack of points

This by the bucket load.

When Spurs and Arsenal away comes around we'll have all the moaners complaining about a closed shop. Except this time we won't be saying "should've gone to Newcastle/Burnley" we'll be saying "should've gone to Man City/Liverpool"!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I wonder how many Albion supporters, with low loyalty points, had bought tickets in the home end thinking the away section would sell out quickly? Is this the game where ticket buying behaviour changes for away premier games up north?

No I don’t think this is the case. The answer is we have a vocal number of people who for numerous reasons like to go to London/local games but are not so keen to go to Northern games, especially when we are likely to get hammered. First season premier league boosted these numbers last season but given we got just 11 points away last season some are not going to keep going. But they will still moan when they can’t get a ticket for arsenal away at the end of the season.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
2500 would be a fair turnout in all honesty. It is nice not having to rush and being able to wait for mates on lower points to get tickets together.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Heads up for non-members - 824 tickets on General Sale tomorrow (Thursday) morning.
I thought that this would have sold out before now, especially as not so many made it last season.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Don't get why so many tickets left? (same for Southampton away)
Away v the champions and we only used to play Man City once in a blue moon
I'm a non-member and didn't hold out much hope for games like this

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
This by the bucket load.

When Spurs and Arsenal away comes around we'll have all the moaners complaining about a closed shop. Except this time we won't be saying "should've gone to Newcastle/Burnley" we'll be saying "should've gone to Man City/Liverpool"!

Agreed - but equally where are those that snapped up all the tickets last season and left others without? 1901 brigade have now seen PL grounds and ticked it off their list like a cruise ship tourists presumably.

Happy to be able to get tickets for all my family now at least, was having to share them around before

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I've got tickets to Man City and I'm over the moon as I didn't think I could get tickets for clubs in the top 6 like last season. I was surprised there was that many left.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here