West, West, West Sussex
Not looking good this morning

6:14, 6:29 & 6:44 Btn -> Victoria already cancelled

trains.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A fault with the signalling system at Brighton is causing disruption to trains at this station.

Trains may be cancelled, delayed or revised.

A normal service is expected to resume by 08:00.

National Rail Incident Info

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A fault with the signalling system at Brighton is causing disruption to trains at this station.

Trains may be cancelled, delayed or revised.

A normal service is expected to resume by 08:00.

National Rail Incident Info

? Isn’t this chaos the normal service?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I was in Paris the other weekend and for around thirty euros I got a ticket which allowed travel for three days on any train, bus, metro and tram in the city.

This morning I've just looked up the price of a ticket to get me back from London Bridge to Brighton before 9am and they're asking £25. For a single journey.

Our railways are beyond a joke.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was in Paris the other weekend and for around thirty euros I got a ticket which allowed travel for three days on any train, bus, metro and tram in the city.

This morning I've just looked up the price of a ticket to get me back from London Bridge to Brighton before 9am and they're asking £25. For a single journey.

Our railways are beyond a joke.

If I get a day return toLondon with a travelcard it's just under £50 from Burgess Hill........£50 just to get to work.......and the service is appalling.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If I were an employer in London, I wouldn't consider an applicant from Sussex if they were reliant on the train to get to work.

Road travel is worse than ever, to think I used to do day trips to Liverpool/Leeds etc, you'd never be able to do that in a sensible days work now.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
If I get a day return toLondon with a travelcard it's just under £50 from Burgess Hill........£50 just to get to work.......and the service is appalling.

if you buy a day return to gatwick and then a gatwick to victoria return it reduces the cost considerably.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here