Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where's the Zaha thread gone?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Christ how pathetic can you get. I'm not a real football fan because I said Premier League rather than top flight? Lucky I'm not as pernickety as you otherwise I'd be inclined to point out that you don't seem to know how punctuation works.

You're right it was the worst start to a top flight season for a hundred years - we sacked our manager, our whole pre-season was totally meaningless and we had a horrific injury crisis. We still took four points off you and finished above you though hahahahahaha

Desperation personified. A Friday night at the start of the weekend and still trolling on a rival forum.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Desperation personified. A Friday night at the start of the weekend and still trolling on a rival forum.
It really is quite astounding isn't it?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Nobody finds him that interesting yet your board racked up a 150 page thread on him in 3 weeks :D

Boris removed me from the thread for having a giggle at it.

This one is now 15 pages strong.

Go and have a jog and get some exercise you sad cretin! Or better still make another post about how the 'Zaha' thread has been deleted.

You moan when people post on it, yet moan when you think it's deleted. You are a needy pathetic sad act who soon disappears when things turn to shit for Palace.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Number of new seats x average price of new seat = increased revenue. It's between £5m-£10m a year when you factor in hospitality. Shall I go on?

You know that barely covers the wages of ONE player (on your terms) right ? We’re still waiting for your workings to explain how a few extra seats will ‘bring your wage/income ratio right down’............

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Number of new seats x average price of new seat = increased revenue. It's between £5m-£10m a year when you factor in hospitality. Shall I go on?

Yes, please do go on. How much will that reduce your revenue:wage ratio?

Actually, let me help you. If we take the top end of your prediction and apply it to the last set of accounts - 16/17 - then instead of spending 78% of your turnover on wages the figure would have been 73% which would have brought you plummeting down from first place in the who-can-spend-the-most-on-wages table to...second! behind Swansea but still comfortably ahead of Stoke and Sunderland.

Hardly the transformation that you seem to expect.

Last edited:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Yes, please do go on. How much will that reduce your revenue:wage ratio?

Actually, let me help you. If we take the top end of your prediction and apply it to the last set of accounts - 16/17 - then instead of spending 78% of your turnover on wages the figure would have been 73% which would have brought you plummeting down from first place in the who-can-spend-the-most-on-wages table to...second! behind Swansea but still comfortably ahead of Stoke and Sunderland.

Hardly the transformation that you seem to expect.

You need to factor in the repayment costs for building the stand

Suggest you use the following formula

£100,000,000 / £0.01 = £1m

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here