Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where's the Zaha thread gone?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh PALLLLLLLACE, remember last season? We've lost one game and have Liverpool and United coming up so may not gain full points there either, but we have faith in our Chairman, Manager & Team so all's good here thanks, now move along.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
And just to be clear.. as I’ve been removed from the other thread.. no palace fan has said Wilf will not leave the club we just all knew it wouldn’t be this season. When you have a player of this quality how can you hold him back. He’s given fantastic service to Palace and fingers crossed this will be his best season yet and he will go with our best wishes.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Oh PALLLLLLLACE, remember last season? We've lost one game and have Liverpool and United coming up so may not gain full points there either, but we have faith in our Chairman, Manager & Team so all's good here thanks, now move along.

Total faith in the manager.. let’s see how that pans out. Have a good day seagulls

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Two Palace cockroaches on this thread already, and they haven’t tried to derail it yet?

Either they won at the weekend,or, it must be some kind of record.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Brilliant. You have just put in a performance that resembles relegation fodder, as many have predicted. But hey, imagine being a palace fan.

I’ll think you find that most of us are looking just to survive, which by implication means we are relegation fodder ....along with about 10 other teams of which you are included. So your point is?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
And just to be clear.. as I’ve been removed from the other thread.. no palace fan has said Wilf will not leave the club we just all knew it wouldn’t be this season. When you have a player of this quality how can you hold him back. He’s given fantastic service to Palace and fingers crossed this will be his best season yet and he will go with our best wishes.

Shut up and go away.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Where's the Zaha thread gone ?

It can now be found incorporated in to the new kit thread (and i don't think he's a happy bunny )

hqdefault.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Total faith in the manager.. let’s see how that pans out. Have a good day seagulls

Seriously, Match Day 1 has been completed, you have 3 points we don't have any with 37 matches remaining; are you really judging everything on one game?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton

How fascinating. Now **** off back to your forum. Or do they think you're a **** as well as us?

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
Some angry people on here at the moment eh.

Shame we can't merge with the old thread and get it up to 160 (one hundred and sixty) pages in under a month.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Shame we can't merge with the old thread and get it up to 160 (one hundred and sixty) pages in under a month.

Why? That boat has sailed until the next transfer window. Clearly you are too thick a tw@t to understand how these things work. You are so typical Palace. You lose and you all go into hiding-as you did for a long period last season. We lose, you win and you're all back on here acting like you are world beaters. What a bunch of twunts.

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
Don't over react to one shit performance - it's a ****ing long season, you've got a lot of new signings to slot in, kept the core of a side that stayed up last season etc etc.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
When you have a player of this quality how can you hold him back.

...or, just possibly... when a player made such a hash of his first chance at a Top6 club that everyone except yourselves is a little too nervous about whether he has actually grown up enough to be anything other than a big fish in your little pond.

However talented he may actually be, there is clearly still an "ego" element that makes him a less attractive buy than... well everyone else who did get the move they wanted this summer.

You know... just saying...

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
Why? That boat has sailed until the next transfer window. Clearly you are too thick a tw@t to understand how these things work. You are so typical Palace. You lose and you all go into hiding-as you did for a long period last season. We lose, you win and you're all back on here acting like you are world beaters. What a bunch of twunts.

No interest whatsoever in laughing at you for losing your first game. Certainly no delusions of us being world beaters either - a penalty claim away from it being very different. Hell of a long way to go.

A 150 page Zaha thread ridden with contradictions and bitterness on the other hand does capture my interest.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

It's amazing isn't it. Imagine that on a Brighton and Hove Albion forum, there would be a thread (in the close-season) about the potential loss of Mr. Crystal Palace himself. The man who single-handedly kept you in the Premier League last season. Of course we're going to keep checking if he's got his wish to join a bigger club. That's exactly what we want to happen!

Seeing poster after poster being allowed to sign up, post freely, create threads and talk about how obsessed we are with you is just baffling to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here