Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dear NSC

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
It was one game. As you all so rightly laughed at us at the beginning of last season when we went on an amazing streak, but we still ended up okay. Anyone would think you had one game left, not 37.
I have also read some saying Murray is no longer good enough, give him deliveries and he will undoubtedly score.

Fair point.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Yes, someone with low self esteem will come on and abuse me because I started a thread. Looks like you were right.

You post on your rivals message board at 23:07 and then accuse someone of having low self esteem.! Stones and greenhouse springs to mind.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
It was one game. As you all so rightly laughed at us at the beginning of last season when we went on an amazing streak, but we still ended up okay. Anyone would think you had one game left, not 37.
I have also read some saying Murray is no longer good enough, give him deliveries and he will undoubtedly score.

Classic.

NCS getting trauma counselling from a Palace fan. You couldn't make it up.

I'm sure he's taking the piss but can't argue with what he says. #conflicted.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You'll be fine once the new players bed in .

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

See my signature.
Think it says it all really.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As you asked he bought me out a blue and white scarf!!

Assuming a had mugged a toffee on the way through to Wolverhampton (it would have been a slightly odd place to get off) I politely declined.

But for some reason unbeknown to me this wolves fan randomly had a bhafc scarf with the modern crest on it and gave it to me

My mom gave it to me as a present he said. Seriously wtf and I put the scarf on and carried on my way.

So there I am in Worcester with the stripes on and an Albion scarf in the middle of summer

I like that. Weird but wonderful.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Well as you asked, I am there walking from the library my usual Sunday haunt on the way to watch the game...

And I walked passed a bookie wearing my stripes and this man utd fan says hey mate what's the score gonna be today.

I expect were loose I told him

And he said my mates a Brighton fan in Worcester you probably know him. Nope. I'm the only one here I told him.

And he said to me. You're gonna win today and showed it me on his accy!?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Can't wait til tomorrow. We did Liverpool a massive favour today and they can return it by giving Palace a pants down spanking tomorrow. Come on you reds.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Well as you asked, I am there walking from the library my usual Sunday haunt on the way to watch the game...

And I walked passed a bookie wearing my stripes and this man utd fan says hey mate what's the score gonna be today.

I expect were loose I told him

And he said my mates a Brighton fan in Worcester you probably know him. Nope. I'm the only one here I told him.

And he said to me. You're gonna win today and showed it me on his accy!?

A sort of low rent manc Nostradamus?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Hmmm now I'm not a gambling person except the odd scorecast for a quid but dunk and Duffy always let me down.

So I've done a bit of this matched betting for some free money so had a look at their offers and today's was ACCA insurance and I haven't got to that stage yet so thought sod it I am actually gonna have a money bet on this. Last time I had a win on Brighton was a lad mcshane we had on loan from united and I got him at 1 0. I don't know if you remember that game but a lot of people on here made a lot of money on it. Can't remember who it was against

Anyway I digress. Seeing the man united connection prompted me to put a fiver on a cheeky win!!! If a man utd fan had it, and recalling mcshane it felt like the right thing to do

So I got one of those coupons which I never use, ticked the box for Brighton to win, and off I go to watch the game

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
So, after the game happy as Larry that I had bumped into the united fan earlier and over 10 pounds the richer, I hadn't worked out. I bumped into Mr man utd who was collecting his £41 pounds winnings from a pound bet!!! Lucky ****er I thought you only won that cos your Brighton pretend friend said you we would win. Oh well, I won too I thought but guess what....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here