Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Small minority of idiots in our support today

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The problem with these nuggets is that a few beers and watching the football isn’t enough for them. It’s all about who can get the most pissed, who can do a line of coke is the most absurd place and so on. They go out of their way to be utter bell ends as, for them, the more obnoxious the behaviour means the bigger the story to post on social media.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Or maybe post on here and report seat numbers..I'm sure you would find it hard to contain yourself and probably would 'whinge' as you put it

I temporarily unblocked him to see wtf he was posting. Sneery Troll idiot, as usual. And....reblocked.

If only it were that easy to get a resolution during an away match with half a dozen shitters in someone else's seats, pretending they have had a line when its actually a lager and lime.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
No he screamed for attention on here instead

I'm surprised at the comments you've made on here, in relation to these retards ( the ones being posted as idiots).
Surely you wouldn't want to be subjected to this behaviour, even if it is reported on here :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm surprised at the comments you've made on here, in relation to these retards ( the ones being posted as idiots).
Surely you wouldn't want to be subjected to this behaviour, even if it is reported on here :shrug:

He's a troll idiot whose stock in trade is to pretend to be a Corbynite (while actually mocking labour) and post occasional genuinely funny spoofs to keep a little gaggle of fans onside. And every now and then he lets slip a nasty little post, revealing himself to be a keyboard bully. Old enough to know better, too. The twa't.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Nice to see yo've turned into Das Reich. What's wrong with you???

Nothing, apart from being slightly irritated by someone choosing to whinge and moan on an internet messagebaord, instead of taking it through the right channels.

I could be wrong, in which case I look forward to hearing what the Stewards/Police/Football Club made of it.

Appalling behaviour, obviously, but why the need to put it on here?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Report their seat numbers to the club instead of whinging on a message board
Done. I just felt it was useful to post on here to see if others experienced similar. Already someone else has confirmed they did.

Yep, pathetic. Sorry to hear your day was ruined on the pitch and off. Well done for keeping cool though, sure your daughter was proud of her dads restraint. Disgusting behaviour, let’s hope they got some karma on their way home.
Thanks.

Did you scream for a Policeman?
Nope, I’m not called Liz.

No he screamed for attention on here instead
well you would know.

Nothing, apart from being slightly irritated by someone choosing to whinge and moan on an internet messagebaord, instead of taking it through the right channels.

I could be wrong, in which case I look forward to hearing what the Stewards/Police/Football Club made of it.

I will let you know if I am told whether any action is taken.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

You are kidding me, right? :shrug:

Consider the nature of other threads, all the ones not about what happened today at a Brighton match. I don't see you trolling those for being needless additions? Why not? Get your finger out, you lazy oaf. :rolleyes:

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Bring back terracing then you could just move away. One of the biggest positives of terraces was the ability to move away from knob heads. Now you have to suffer them for 90+ minutes unless you do something and then risk being ejected.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Altercation on half time, row R, 30-35 ish ? If so was right next to them (unfortunately) - it was 2 or 3 of the group, they’re always the same. Can’t handle a few beers (or whatever else they’ve had) before the game and act like knobs throughout.

I didn’t see any spitting to be fair if it was this group. Still dicks though.

Yep that’s them. Row and seat numbers reported. I would encourage anyone else who experienced this or who experiences it in the future to also report it. I really doubt the club can do anything unless they get multiple reports on the same people over a period of time.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
He's a troll idiot whose stock in trade is to pretend to be a Corbynite (while actually mocking labour) and post occasional genuinely funny spoofs to keep a little gaggle of fans onside. And every now and then he lets slip a nasty little post, revealing himself to be a keyboard bully. Old enough to know better, too. The twa't.

What does that make you ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yep that’s them. Row and seat numbers reported. I would encourage anyone else who experienced this or who experiences it in the future to also report it. I really doubt the club can do anything unless they get multiple reports on the same people over a period of time.

Good luck with that. I'll be astonished if anything comes of it but hope something does. :thumbsup:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

You’ve probably reported me as well then [emoji23][emoji23]

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

You are well out of order, here.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Good luck with that. I'll be astonished if anything comes of it but hope something does. :thumbsup:

I agree. But it is such a regular event at away games now that I’ve had enough. Can’t moan about it unless you try and do something about it. I was expecting some abuse on here but I don’t care. This sort of behaviour is unacceptable and needs to be called out. Maybe this will encourage more to stand up to these idiots?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here