Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Small minority of idiots in our support today

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I agree with Ernest. Posting it on Nsc doesn't help anyone. The proper channel for complaints is via the club.
I would have said something at the game to a steward.

So you think it's fine to post on NSC about your own problems at away games, such as not being able to watch the games properly as you can't stand up for 90 minutes, but you appear to take issue with others describing their own problems at away games.

Ok.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I agree with Ernest. Posting it on Nsc doesn't help anyone. The proper channel for complaints is via the club.

Problem is a lot of stewards away just aren't interested. At home its a different matter, at the Amex they are better at dealing with these idiots

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
I made a decision end of last season no more away. Since the Amex things have changed. You turn up someone in your seat, not bothered you find somewhere else. Then the problem starts with others demanding their seat. Bring back the terraces.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

OP HAS reported it. But posting on NSC as others have said is entirely reasonable. Quite bizarre that one or two are objecting to the existence of this thread yet none are all over the countless other threads that have nothing to do with BHA, scolding the OPs for their 'inappropriate' use of NSC. Sorry but I just don't get it. Is there some secret I don't know about, like the Albion win a prize at the end of the season if nobody mentions anything detrimental about any of our 'supporters'? :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So you think it's fine to post on NSC about your own problems at away games, such as not being able to watch the games properly as you can't stand up for 90 minutes, but you appear to take issue with others describing their own problems at away games.

Ok.

:goal:

edit:

:salute:

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sadly they were probably 'sitting where they like', so some other poor saps not only had their seats taken but have now been reported to the club.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
OP HAS reported it. But posting on NSC as others have said is entirely reasonable. Quite bizarre that one or two are objecting to the existence of this thread yet none are all over the countless other threads that have nothing to do with BHA, scolding the OPs for their 'inappropriate' use of NSC. Sorry but I just don't get it. Is there some secret I don't know about, like the Albion win a prize at the end of the season if nobody mentions anything detrimental about any of our 'supporters'? :shrug:

I can only think it's the following mentalities:

a) You criticise those 'lively' away fans, then you're slagging off my beloved Albion, so that enemies of the club (Palace) will see it. Don't wash your laundry in public, blah, blah.

b) Be man enough at the time to tell the nine 21 year olds to f*ck off. If you haven't got the balls to do that, don't come on here complaining.

Both = very rigid thinking.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Apparently Enrest is a kindly sweet natured friendly fellow with everyone's best interest at heart, an not a wind-up merchant, not at all, and I was a bit rude about him.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

a) You criticise those 'lively' away fans, then you're slagging off my beloved Albion, so that enemies of the club (Palace) will see it. Don't wash your laundry in public, blah, blah.

b) Be man enough at the time to tell the nine 21 year olds to f*ck off. If you haven't got the balls to do that, don't come on here complaining.

Exactly. And I HATE it when people who are normally happy to engage with all kinds of OT malarkey start mocking the OP or censoriously and po-facedly saying this thread shouldn't be posted. WTF? Bizarre.

Anyway, probably had enough of this thread now - I'm out

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

On b) I did as I have said in my opening post and like the slimy cowardly little turds that they are they were all mouth.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Didn't go today but Watford always brings out the idiots.

Never forget the embarrassment of some of our fans smashing in a train toilet.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here