Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Small minority of idiots in our support today

el punal

I really can’t be arsed to read through ten pages of this, but those “miscreants” may have come out of the ground same time as me. Aged late teens/early twenties going on about Knockaert etc. To be honest, pricks they might be, but I was wrapped up in my own pit of misery over our abject performance today. I think they were on the 17.27 direct train to Euston as they were singing some random tw*ttish songs about f*** knows what.

As you can tell I’m in a really happy and joyful mood about my day out today that the last thing that concerns me is some pissed up cocks acting like pissed up cocks.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Thankfully all quiet in the corner area, all I had to contend with was a running commentary of the latest scores from the row behind, queries on how can you win a match without having a shot on target and some early leavers.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I find it amazing that a few people have acted like wankpuffins and got their knickers in a twist about someone having a moan about a 'small minority of idiots in our support today' that have spoiled his matchday experience. 'Oooh, no, NSC isn't the place for moaning, don't come on here and moan...............' What bollox!

There are threads on here every day with NSCers debating (and moaning about) things that annoy them; ticket availability; queues for pies and beer at The Amex; the new kit; the away kit; loyalty points; how carp Seagulls TV is; team tactics; team selection; Southern rail; Sussex police; other clubs' homophobic fans; other clubs' racist fans, matches being moved for TV; referees (esp. The Complete And Utter Shyster) - and nobody starts whingeing that such threads or posts should not be on here. But somebody starts a thread about a group of louts behaving badly and some people get arsey about it.

Baffling......................

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The joy of social media. It was this lot. I suspect a few of you will have encountered them.

Picture deleted as old photo which may not have been all those concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
The one furthest to the right at the top, wearing the glasses, is old enough to know better.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Deleted post.

Last edited by a moderator:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
What I would REALLY like to know is, did the fella in the front row, with the hat on look in the mirror this morning and give himself a double Arthur Fonzarelli thumbs up, cos to me he looks a right tit!

I'm sure you were that age once, 50 years back.......:)

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Nothing, apart from being slightly irritated by someone choosing to whinge and moan on an internet messagebaord, instead of taking it through the right channels.

I could be wrong, in which case I look forward to hearing what the Stewards/Police/Football Club made of it.

Appalling behaviour, obviously, but why the need to put it on here?

Piss poor response from a moderator. Fellow Albion fans acting like bellends by the sounds of it and someone had a genuine complaint. Surely that's worth 'moaning' about rather than most of the other threads in here tonight.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
They look terrifying! I can see why you got scared and barely pulled them up on it at the game... :whistle:

Don't be a tit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here