Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your Team v Man Utd

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I see Bissouma as more of a Stephens type than a Pröpper type overall, so would probably swap in for him. Otherwise agreed except might be too soon for Montoya.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ryan
Montoya/Bruno-Balogun-Dunk-Bong
Stephens-Propper
Jahanbakhsh-Bissouma-Izquierdo/Knockaert
Hemed​

*Izquierdo and Bruno if fit

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Will enjoy reading all of these, safe in the knowledge CH will make 2-3 changes absolute maximum.

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
3 changes
Ali J for March
Bissouma for Stephens (They looked like the only two really up for it)

and someone for poor old Glenn - seldom got any service but was nevertheless a sluggish performance

Edit: if Bruno is long term, obviously him too

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Will enjoy reading all of these, safe in the knowledge CH will make 2-3 changes absolute maximum.
You’re quite correct of course. My selection is what I’d do, rather than what will happen. We’ll probably be unchanged unless Bruno is really injured.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
If he's fit Izquierdo has to start.

Presumably Bruno will be missing due to injury so if he's fit play Montoya.

Murray bullied the united defense all game last season so I'd be tempted to start him again. He should get better service at home.

If fit I'd be very tempted to start Ali J.

I also want to have Bissouma involved from the start but I'm not sure where to play him. Like Murray, Gross should be much more productive at the Amex and I don't really want to break up Stephens/ Propper in a game agaisnt the quality of United's midfield.

So...

Ryan

Montoya
Duffy
Dunk
Bernardo

Knockaert/Ali J
Stephens
Propper
Izquierdo(if fit. Please be fit.)

Gross

Murray

Bissouma to come on at half time or early in the second half.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

The more I read it, the more I love it.

Power and pace all the right ratio, with a sprinkle of culture and, and youthful exuberance incorporating actual and genuine PL potential... obs referring to Bissouma.

It will NEVER happen under Chris, and that I find gonad crushingly agonising... if he had the balls he could find a system to make that line-up generate results. Alas I fear he's a master tactician, akin to a master joiner, trying to prove a point by using a child's plastic joinery set to build a house.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here