Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Thank God for that

DenzBoor

Jul 24, 2018
So what went right in this game if i might ask(serious question)? I was watching the Chelsea - Huddersfield game.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
I agree on the complacency 100% and hope that's the key factor behind today's shambles. Hopefully no excuses from CH, a rethink on how we setup away and a massive kick up the bum for the squad is coming.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well if there are sweeping changes for the next game some of the players that kept us up last season can’t say they weren’t given a chance. That really was a piss poor performance from some players.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Well if there are sweeping changes for the next game some of the players that kept us up last season can’t say they weren’t given a chance. That really was a piss poor performance from some players.

As ever, I agree.

I realise it's game one, away from home but Watford will not be world beaters this time around and we should be very afraid re how mediocre they made us look all over the pitch.

If I was being kind I'd say we were not at the races, being cruel I'd suggest we were supposed to be at the races but got lost and ended up judging this years crop of marrows at the local village fete. Badly.

Old Burt Greenwitch is gutted.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011

Exactly my thoughts, the only new signing to start today was Bernardo who was unlucky to have to switch when Bruno went off injured. I wouldn’t pick that team again, ever if I’m honest considering what we now have.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The difference this season is we have decent squad depth so below par performances should results in your understudy taking your place. It was the presence of Ulloa and Locadia that pushed Murray on last season and we need this across the pitch to raise performance levels

Too many below par performances today and a few changes for Sunday to make a point is needed

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here