Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Yes, that one.
I don't have adblock on, maybe that's why. Will try another browser.
I have got one working-ish, but not as good quality as you guys are suggesting this is.

I'm using Chrome with AdBlock.

The quality is adaptive so it depends on your internet connection. It's pretty good with no buffering, but not as good as NBC Sports Gold (but you have to pay for that + a VPN subscription to make it look like you're in the US).

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
So hang on? Bernardo is going to right back and Bong to left back even though we have THREE right backs?!?!

We only have 1 right back with us in the match day squad. We only ever name 1 full back on the bench, if Schelotto had made the squad ahead of Bong and Bernardo got injured we'd be wondering why Bruno was playing left back when we also have 3 left backs at the moment. We cannot cover for every position when we've only got 7 subs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
our whole outfield team is a bit dodgy today. we look lost.

But who is going to be the scapegoat.

This is so exciting.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So looks like at least one of Murray or Gross will now play the full 90 minutes.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Be amazed if we don't see AJ for March and Bissouma for Stephens based on what we've seen so far .

Seeing as we've just lost Bruno to injury I'd be surprised if those changes happened anytime soon.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hudds 0-1 Chelsea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here