Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
So Ali and Kane will be playing for spurs today after a long world cup campaign. So why the hell are we doing resting Izquierdo after a short campaign.
And as a result probably have march playing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So Ali and Kane will be playing for spurs today after a long world cup campaign. So why the hell are we doing resting Izquierdo after a short campaign.
And as a result probably have march playing.

“Minor niggle”:smile:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Can Yves Bissouma play on the left wing?

No idea but having watched his keepie uppies I wouldn’t be surprised if he can also walk on water, so why not?

Afraid I’m with you, March frustrates the hell out of me, better defender than winger most of the time.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Yep, 0-0 between you and stains would do me too. :thumbsup:

Yes, being in the Premier League is weird unless you support a top club. From the very first game, you assume you will be in a relegation battle.

It would be terrible if Huddersfield get any points off Chelsea or Newcastle don't lose to Spurs. I see Huddersfield and Newcastle as potential relegation rivals. I'd be annoyed if West Ham get anything at Anfield but I think the Hammers will be comfortably safe this season.

Could do with Bournemouth/Cardiff and Fulham/Palace being draws.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Yes, being in the Premier League is weird unless you support a top club. From the very first game, you assume you will be in a relegation battle.

It would be terrible if Huddersfield get any points off Chelsea or Newcastle don't lose to Spurs. I see Huddersfield and Newcastle as potential relegation rivals. I'd be annoyed if West Ham get anything at Anfield but I think the Hammers will be comfortably safe this season.

Apparently west ham are Liverpool's bogey team. So I'm not getting my hopes up!.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Nah Fulham turning over Palace would suit me better

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex

Yep, it's weird, you feel you have a stake in almost every game !!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yep, it's weird, you feel you have a stake in almost every game !!

Last season I followed every game with an eye to what outcome would be best for us. This season will be no different. Given that there are a maximum of 3 points available per game, a draw, which provides only 2 points, is always best when teams below us (especially) or near us play one another. That until the very end when a defeat for a team below us is always the best option. It pains me to wish for a ManUre win most times they play but I do if it makes sense.

Let the games begin!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Last season I followed every game with an eye to what outcome would be best for us. This season will be no different. Given that there are a maximum of 3 points available per game, a draw, which provides only 2 points, is always best when teams below us (especially) or near us play one another. That until the very end when a defeat for a team below us is always the best option. It pains me to wish for a ManUre win most times they play but I do if it makes sense.

Let the games begin!

How many cream teas you had?

mxs_harrow

Jan 20, 2009
HA5
Just bought one of the last tickets in the home section just after midday, so looking forward to my first trip to this fixture since October 2014. A better experience than shopping in Watford anyway...

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
rik.jpg

"Watford can't play to save their lives, amigo"

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Would 100% take a point.

I’m guessing this will be how we line up

Ryan
Bruno