Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Are you saying that Hughton started the game too attack-minded? :)
No.

Losing Bruno was a bit of a disaster given the sub options, Bernado looks a passenger at right back so having a bit of cover in front of him will help.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Are those the only options? Whinging as if we've been relegated two division before we've even finished the first match of a season, or jumping for joy with positivity?

No room for perspective? No room for being disappointed while understanding there's another 37 games to go and over the course of a 38 game season there are going to be bad performances? No room for 'yeah it's bad, but maybe it'll act as a wake up call to a team that might be assuming it's going to be easier than last season'.

You passionless prick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Are you watching?

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

I’m listening. I agree that our pre season could have been a little more competitive, but we stayed up last season, an accomplishment. The new players are obviously not ready otherwise the manager would be playing them.
If we haven’t got a point after five games fair enough, but first game of the season? Come on give them a break.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Need to get the whole team closer to Murray. Murray has been poor as every time we have gone forward he has been caught offside but unless he gets players around him we will never score. Need AJ or Locadia on ASAP. If we go down to 10 men due to injury so be it

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You jumping for joy then ? We’re 2 down and look like a L1 side at the moment , what do you expect ya clown

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Precisely. The amount of fans who will excuse this result as early season, away from home, new players need time to settle down etc blah blah. This is the ****ing PL you idiots. You have to come racing out the blocks every week. Not limping. It’s now odds on we’ll not get a point in August and quite possibly Sept playing like this. Stupid twats. I hate those fans who excuse time and again shit performances like this against likes of Watford, West Brom last season etc. Wake up. It’s not bedwetting. It’s rightful concern. These are games we cannot afford to lose whether August or April.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Nice play from Bissouma

The Persian is on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here