Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Lose a game we are shit and getting relegated, win a game we are brilliant and heading towards the champions league. some things never change

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I think people just need to see The Big Picture here - this season is going To Be Continued and now isn't the time for Breaking Hearts.

Etc. etc.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agree entirely !

There really shouldn't be any further starts for either Bruno or Glenn other than in desperation.GM can no longer start as a lone striker and Bruno is going to get skinned more and more like I might well be flamed!

We need to get younger players involved if we ever want to progress !

On the non-Murray points, I agree. Everyone with sense knew that last season. Pace at FB and in forwards/wingers/AM is an attacking prerequisite in the PL.

BBC1 right now explaining the PACE AND POWER of Schlupp, Van Aanholt, Zaha and others, is giving them the edge over Fulham.

It really is the way for non-top 6 teams to really prosper in the PL. We've had 3 transfer windows to get there.

Hopefully CH goes for that in team selection in games 2 to 38.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Sounds like CH set us up to get a point they scored and we were basically then up the creek without a paddle. Need to be set up more offensively against teams that will be around us. Poor game to lose

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Stephens has been awful today.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Jeff Stelling saying that Ben Foster is sound asleep in his 6 yard box

Ball boy just nipped on to wipe some sleep dribble from his chin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’m listening. I agree that our pre season could have been a little more competitive, but we stayed up last season, an accomplishment. The new players are obviously not ready otherwise the manager would be playing them.
If we haven’t got a point after five games fair enough, but first game of the season? Come on give them a break.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Please, unless you’re fishing, just SHUT THE **** UP! This is the PL, we are playing Watford not Barca. It’s not ok to be this poor regardless of it being the first game. Get some balls man, we’re at war not serving cream teas. FFS! :censored::guns:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No bed wetting from me, but 4 mins injury time just adds to my lost couple of hours of sleep. Please learn from this Chris.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
final whistle approaches and I have a question ......

have the Albion team actually got off the bus yet ?

looks like they are about 6 weeks behind in training at least ... so much for a better pressing game , sadly that can only work when you know how to get past the opponents press which we dont seem to have a clue

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here