Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Wow first game back and it’s whinge, whinge, whinge.

You jumping for joy then ? We’re 2 down and look like a L1 side at the moment , what do you expect ya clown

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Just heard Murray's name how long has he been playing.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Being loyal to last seasons team is really working out... sentiment just isn’t what is needed.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This was my fear, that Chris would be too cautious. Tony has splashed the cash, now use these new players FFS!

Yep. Again, why I said our strikers would struggle. Not just because none of them are above mediocre in PL terms but because Chris won’t let some of them play so hows that going to help them score goals? Expecting very few goals from the front this season, just hoping defence and midfield contribute more but for Stephens to score we’ll probably need to the goal moving to the half way touch line so he can pass sideways into.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
This was my fear, that Chris would be too cautious. Tony has splashed the cash, now use these new players FFS!

Absolutely this.

Some of his recent comments have really worried me being happy with survival, 17th place etc. Surely TB would want more positivity than this after backing him in the transfer market.

We’ve spent a load of money and still started with pretty much the team with the worst away record in the division last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I did find our pre-season odd, I don't think we played enough competitive matches... We look so far of the pace, were jogging around in a different postcode to Watford.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Does Murray have the ability to stay onside? Has done a great job the last couple of seasons but has to be a bit part player this season if we want to challenge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here