Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Most fans can take losing

It’s the manner of the loss that grinds most gears

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
He was comically slow running forward with the ball a minute ago.
Yet our most in-form forward, Tomer Hemed, doesn't even make the bench and, if Naylor is to be believed, will go out on loan leaving us with NO big,experienced forward cover for Murray. Andone is apparently a Baldock type and Locadia said himself that heading the ball is not his strength.:down:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I really hope this gives CH and the lads a real wake up call. We must come out the blocks positively v united. We played very well both leagues v them last season. Watching them last night, there's no reason why we can't get a result against them again

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Yet our most in-form forward, Tomer Hemed, doesn't even make the bench and, if Naylor is to be believed, will go out on loan leaving us with NO big,experienced forward cover for Murray. Andone is apparentlt a Baldock type and Locadia said himself that heading tha ball is not his strength.:down:

He would have absolutely contributed more to todays game.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Please, please, please, please Chris... please drop Murray and use him sparingly from this day forward... and then, all will be well in the kingdom, and we will all live happily ever after.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Not very happy with CH today!.
He decided to reward the players who kept us up and said I am giving you the chance to keep your places in the team, whilst allowing the new players to watch and see what the PL is all about, thinking we will be ok, and incorporated some negative away from home tactics.
Big big mistake, only top 6 sides do that.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
He's 35 next month, playing as a VERY lone striker, in the most pacey division in world football.

It it any wonder?

Agree entirely !

There really shouldn't be any further starts for either Bruno or Glenn other than in desperation.GM can no longer start as a lone striker and Bruno is going to get skinned more and more like I might well be flamed!

We need to get younger players involved if we ever want to progress !

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
The issue here is that we are playing poorly against a team that is expected to struggling this season. We're always going to be on the back foot away from home, in this division, but it's the way we're going about it that's frustrating people. Huddersfield are losing but against much better opposition! At least they and Fulham are at home.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Unbelievable some of the comments on here, it’s the first game of the season.....

Sorry,but that’s exactly the sort of comment that infuriates me. Unless deliberately fishing you remind me of Kipling’s “If you can keep your head when everyone around you has lost theirs....THEN YOU HAVEN’T REALISED THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE SITUATION”

Now, please explain why it’s ok to lose this first game of the season? Is it the easy first home game next week? The near certainty of 3pts at Anfield that makes you so cool...etc?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Yet our most in-form forward, Tomer Hemed, doesn't even make the bench and, if Naylor is to be believed, will go out on loan leaving us with NO big,experienced forward cover for Murray. Andone is apparently a Baldock type and Locadia said himself that heading the ball is not his strength.:down:

Would have started Locadia personally. Hemed isn't the answer at this level as he is nowhere near clinical enough and isn't much faster than Murray

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here