Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stripes or Green

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Green , need to sell as many shirts as possible so we can pay Liverpool tv the £16.35p it cost us to buy a Scart and HDMI lead so we could show tonight's game as well :lolol:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Hopefully Stripes, expecting Green though,

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No clash..FFS blue and white PLEASE.

Clash doesn't seem to be a factor these days - how many times did we wear the yellow last season when there was no need to? Still, I suppose the green has a purpose; it'll make us nostalgically look back and think perhaps the yellow wasn't so bad after all..........

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I hope not green, it'll be like a very confusing game of monkey rush.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
If it’s stripes it will be because the home kit isn’t selling as well they’d like. If it’s the away kit, then same.

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
What happened last time we started the season away from home in green?

We won at Portsmouth 1-0 in first away game of 2011/12, playing in green and black stripes; same strip when we won at Cardiff 3-1 a few days later.

We drew at Sheffield Wednesday 3-3 in first away game of 1975/76, not sure if our strip was green but it was at the end of the season, Wardy wearing it when making debut at Hereford.

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
We won at Portsmouth 1-0 in first away game of 2011/12, playing in green and black stripes; same strip when we won at Cardiff 3-1 a few days later.

We drew at Sheffield Wednesday 3-3 in first away game of 1975/76, not sure if our strip was green but it was at the end of the season, Wardy wearing it when making debut at Hereford.

Correct; remember the end of the Pompey game, they had a pen saved with almost if not the last kick of the game, marvelous! Cardiff away was what I thought was CMS' best game for us. I was at both of those games actually.
Never forget Wardy's debut either; it was on Match of the Day!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here