Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jordan Ayew

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
Thats because we don't have an away fans end on here, dumbo. Everything goes on the main board.

Your own grubby forum has an away end with some TITANIC threads on BHA, some proper goonfests that have been rattling on for years.

Dumbo :tantrum: haha.

Read the threads. Other than a particularly funny one about the bitterness on this forum, all the threads are juvenile name calling 'You're shit, we're good' (started by a Brighton fan), 'Insights from Brighton fans', 'Brighton relegation countdown'.

It's all internet trolling designed to wind people up.

There isn't a single thread on any of your signings anywhere or a hopeful 'where will xxxx go this summer'

It's pathetic.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Absolutely. But you can give yourself the best chance with your squad of players. I would much rather being going into the new season with our squad than Brightons that is for sure. So many questions marks over your squad. No proven PL quality (new recruits). I get you may not make drastic changes this season but as we know its a squad game. Its all hypothetical anyway. reality kicks off tomorrow. Hallelujah

Yeah bang on. That Full back we've signed whose got La Liga and Champions League medals in the pocket and learnt from Dani Alves. Give me Joel Ward any day of the week. #clueless

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The thing is you don't really think that do you. The Palace fans on here would not be starting 150 page threads on your players if they weren't on here laughing at your threads on ours.

The fact is that the attraction of coming on here is to have laugh at a set of fans who are incredibly bitter towards everything to do with our club. You don't get that on the BBS. We have an away fans end full of pointless threads bickering on attendances that 99% of users never bother to look at.

You need to start identifying as Brighton fans rather than anti-Palace fans. The hate us consuming you all!

Incredibly bitter towards? The words you were looking for were 'increasingly amused about' perhaps ? Thanks for the BBS education - we can't look at more than a few posts without being 'excluded', and if we register we're banished to an away end anyway - presumably to protect the sensitivities of your forum members who can't handle any criticism.

As far as consuming us all, it's you that's on the rival board.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Read the threads. Other than a particularly funny one about the bitterness on this forum, all the threads are juvenile name calling 'You're shit, we're good' (started by a Brighton fan), 'Insights from Brighton fans', 'Brighton relegation countdown'.

There isn't a single thread on any of your signings anywhere or a hopeful 'where will xxxx go this summer'

It's pathetic.

Maybe because we're not a one-man team, utterly reliant on a single individual to keep us up.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Do you think you'll be laughing at Palace next season? Our starting 11-16 players is very, very good. To say otherwise is just rivalry nonsense.

What are your expectations next season? We would be disappointed not to make top 10. With the number of players you have to hope bed in and acclimatise to the league I think anything beyond 17th has to be good for Brighton for this season. I see that alot of predictions seem to put brighton even in bottom three or hovering around the bottom. Would you say that is fair- as in just to stay up?

From the ultras to the cheerleaders to the goal music to Parish to the selhurst park to the . .. etc etc of course we will be laughing at you . Its to easy.

Regarding the laughing at the team , well we will see. I don't expect you will do as badly again which is lucky as I'm not sure there are many bail out managers left for you to get. I wouldn't be surprised to see you mid table which is fine. You've had multiple years of premier league riches so you should fully expect to be doing this. Must say we heard all this last year though , even numerous claims of pushes for Europe so I take your claims with a pinch of salt. As for the numerous predictions ..... same people had us down bottom 2 last year so whatever.

For us , staying up is the aim , other than our games against you then its hard to compare after the said riches you've been taking for many more years than us. Any advancement on last seasons points tally and a better away record and the majority will be happy. Building slowly and solidly is the expectation.

Whatever you do or don't do , we will laugh as you are Crystal Palace. You can't buy class mate.

Enjoy

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
My sides. ****ing hell :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

At least they’ve tempered their we are going to be challenging for Europe going for top 6 expectations they normally claim to have. As someone else said the top 6 and Everton aside (assuming Everton aren’t as shithouse as last season) could go down and that includes Palace and their squad of world class talent.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yes actually. Good for what we need. Can work across the front 3. Not too much of a gamble, only an option to buy. Lets see how he gets on. Slightly different on the players you have signed, most unknown quantities with no experience of the premier league. This shouldnt be underestimated. Most of the players we have signed during our stay in the PL have all had this, it appears to be a strategy of ours. Not knocking your recruitment policy it may work and they integrate well but it is a risk.

Unfortunately . . . it's hard to disagree with this. In the main we've been fortunate, our expensive overseas signings have worked out, but not always. Palarse have one strategy, we have another, neither is without risk.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
who was that dinlow who registered last year shooting his mouth off about how Palace were this and that. Disappeared after the first few games. Can't help but think a certain someone on this thread has all the hallmarks of that spotty little git.

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
Incredibly bitter towards? The words you were looking for were 'increasingly amused about' perhaps ? Thanks for the BBS education - we can't look at more than a few posts without being 'excluded', and if we register we're banished to an away end anyway - presumably to protect the sensitivities of your forum members who can't handle any criticism.

As far as consuming us all, it's you that's on the rival board.

Like when bozza banned me from your Wilf thread when I pointed out the paradox that Wilf couldn't be shit and capable of taking a doomed side from relegation certainties to mid table. Stoke finished rock bottom with Shaqiri

What could you possibly have to be incredibly amused about? In my entire lifetime and for several years before no one in their right mind could ever say that Brighton were a bigger club than Palace.

Get over it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
How many pundits and fans of other clubs said this about our signings last summer? I think the only one that didn't really work out was Markus Suttner.

I wouldn't exactly say that the Markus Suttner signing hasn't worked out. He didn't have a bad first season at all. To my mind he is on a par with Gaetan Bong, it;'s just that the gaffer played the latter in the majority of the games.

Now of course we have Bernardo, so opportunities are probably going to become even more limited for him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

It's pathetic.

Nah, you're alright thanks. I dip in there every now and then out of morbid curiosity, but thats precisely the reason I don't bother with it any more. Its tedious beyond belief. Same old spanners spouting the same old shit, ad-infinitum. Its pitiful.

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
I don't expect you will do as badly again which is lucky as I'm not sure there are many bail out managers left for you to get.

You can't buy class mate.

Enjoy

I love that us doing badly still involves finishing above you

Difficult to imagine what you mean by 'class'. The Withdean didn't feel too classy when I went there - not that I think that matters. Doubling your attendance with a load of Chelsea fans doesn't either if I'm honest.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Like when bozza banned me from your Wilf thread when I pointed out the paradox that Wilf couldn't be shit and capable of taking a doomed side from relegation certainties to mid table. Stoke finished rock bottom with Shaqiri

What could you possibly have to be incredibly amused about? In my entire lifetime and for several years before no one in their right mind could ever say that Brighton were a bigger club than Palace.

Get over it.

Bigger ? Who mentioned size ? How are you measuring your 'bigness' anyway ?

As for being amused, you're right, nothing really :

-handful of teenage twats creating the 'best atmosphere in the league' but now seemingly disbanded because they couldn't sit where they wanted
-goal music
-inadequate ground and infrastructure
-no investment other than on players fees, wages and agents commission
-uncommitted owners
-overspending year after year after year
-two administrations (so far)
-total reliance on Wilf
-Fat Sam
-Pardew dancing
-whataboutery every time something crap happens

etc etc

Get over what ?

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
Nah, you're alright thanks. I dip in there every now and then out of morbid curiosity, but thats precisely the reason I don't bother with it any more. Its tedious beyond belief. Same old spanners spouting the same old shit, ad-infinitum. Its pitiful.

Funny. There's a post from you on the NSC thread from yesterday. Same user name and everything. Coincidence I guess.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I love that us doing badly still involves finishing above you

Difficult to imagine what you mean by 'class'. The Withdean didn't feel too classy when I went there - not that I think that matters. Doubling your attendance with a load of Chelsea fans doesn't either if I'm honest.

database 30k

your championship attendance now upped 10k too. All Chelsea I expect.

You must have a decent life hanging about on here all day. Expect you will be gone once it all kicks off again.

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
Bigger ? Who mentioned size ? How are you measuring your 'bigness' anyway ?

As for being amused, you're right, nothing really :

-handful of teenage twats creating the 'best atmosphere in the league' but now seemingly disbanded because they couldn't sit where they wanted
-goal music
-inadequate ground and infrastructure
-no investment other than on players fees, wages and agents commission
-uncommitted owners
-overspending year after year after year
-two administrations (so far)
-total reliance on Wilf
-Fat Sam
-Pardew dancing
-whataboutery every time something crap happens

etc etc

Get over what ?

If you honestly don't think I could make a worse list about you guys you're absolutely kidding yourself.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If you honestly don't think I could make a worse list about you guys you're absolutely kidding yourself.

That's not a list, that's just a few examples. Feel free to enlighten us with your 'worse list'. You asked what amused us, not start a pissing competition.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I removed 2 or 3 Palace posters from a thread because their presence was ruining it and the thread had just become widespread abuse. The quickest way of dealing with that was to kick the Palace instigators out.

I get that you lot like a rumble: I witnessed the way you started on your own in the away end at the Amex. I’d just rather you kept it away from here.

We’re never going to agree on most matters Palace v Albion, it’s the way it is and, dare I suggest, the way it should be.

For the record I think most Albion fans do recognise Zaha is supremely talented, agreeing with Palace fans on that part. Where we differ is we also recognise his cheating, something I’ve yet to see a single Palace fan ever acknowledge. I personally have no problem stating where I feel an Albion player has “gone down easily”.

Zaha and Shaqiri? You’ve lost me. One is “the best player outside the top 6 (TM)” and worth a zillion pounds. The other is a tubby moody Swiss lad who went for £3.50. No comparison is there? You’d not swap Zaha for Shaqiri.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Funny. There's a post from you on the NSC thread from yesterday. Same user name and everything. Coincidence I guess.

Wasn't on there yesterday, so maybe someone is having some fun and games. If I was remotely interested I'd go and have a look.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here