Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton U23 v Liverpool U23 - Premier League 2 - Training Ground - 7pm Tonight

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Which is why I suggested this thread be pulled. Why wasn't it? Not everyone who might be a bit vulnerable would necssarily admit to it or even realise it. BG may be blase but consider how Ben himself might feel if he knew his grand dad was being openly mocked on the internet? And he and the rest of his family were easily identifiable? Sorry, it stinks. And that's from someone who takes the micky out of BG on a regular basis.

I've had it too which was why I left Nsc for two years and then chose a different username.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have sent Bozza a pm asking him to at least remove the post containing my name etc. I had never considered that anybody would go on to Facebook to find a photograph and more surprised as I have deleted facebook and removed myself from it some time ago as I considered it an intrusion on ..my privacy and also didnt like what a number of people put on it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Maybe Ben's mum is BG's daughter, that would change things as he wouldn't have the same surname.
Just a thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here