Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton U23 v Liverpool U23 - Premier League 2 - Training Ground - 7pm Tonight

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I wonder if Liverpool will give any of their World Cup players a run out tonight? Those players who returned late - Mignolet, Henderson, Lovren & TAA. Doubtful.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I was down to go to the cricket at Hove tonight. However, I cannot imagine it will go ahead with the torrential rain that has come down so far today.

Here is the new world for you, ITS SOLD OUT. I have never had a problem getting a ticket before. So a request if anyone has a ticket and cannot make it tonight. Could you PM me, I would love to take it off your hands and use it.

Look forward to seeing the team we put out. New faces alongside some experienced ones as well.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Not sure your allowed to stream your U23 home games but as posted in the other U23 thread LFCTV are doing a live stream from 6:30PM if you can get the channel on satellite or online

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8559964 said:
Do we stream these games anywhere?

Not sure your allowed to stream your U23 home games but as posted in the other U23 thread LFCTV are doing a live stream from 6:30PM if you can get the channel on satellite or online

Villa managed to do it very well last season!

As has been mentioned, you can watch it live here, if you sign up with 'GOFREE1819' code, but the only downside is leaving your credit card details!

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Villa managed to do it very well last season!

I have no idea of the broadcast rules in terms of the U23 competitions .. I made an assumption that as a prem league team we dont use IFollow and were not allowed but by the same reasoning Liverpool are as they are the away team ... pure guess work on my part ... no idea if its allowed why the Albion would not show it otherwise as there must be a demand for it on Seagull Player

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I have no idea of the broadcast rules in terms of the U23 competitions .. I made an assumption that as a prem league team we dont use IFollow and were not allowed but by the same reasoning Liverpool are as they are the away team ... pure guess work on my part ... no idea if its allowed why the Albion would not show it otherwise as there must be a demand for it on Seagull Player
We do use IFollow don't we? Or did last season anyway - and that was part of the problems!

No idea why we don't show U23 matches live though - unless it's in the rules that we can't do it. In which case it's a bloody silly rule, IMHO.............................................

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If it has sold out anyway, why wouldn't the club be allowed to stream it? It's not going to affect the attendance ....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here