Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How’s your Albion mojo the day before the season kicks off?

How’s your Albion mojo our season kicking off tomorrow?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Probably a solid 7 pushing 8 but will be mildly annoyed to see Bernardo as the only starter tomorrow from the new boys and March flattering to deceive down the left for about the forth season in a row!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering how far we've come in three seasons with Solly in the team, I won't mind a bit.

A solid 8 from me, slightly down because of the lack of Prem experience from the new players, but I'm sure we'll be delighted by some, like Groß, last season, and disappointed by others, like Scheletto.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Considering how far we've come in three seasons with Solly in the team, I won't mind a bit.

I will if he fails to kick on again despite being given umpteen chances.

Take your man on, deliver the ball or run at them draw a foul or be given a clear shot on goal. He has the talent just not the perspicacity or confidence to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Absolute solid 10. Still coming to terms with us being in the Premier League and this transfer window has been incredible. Never thought I'd see the day we were signing Brazilians or Champions League winners (albeit bench warmers) from top Spanish clubs so this is all a bit surreal and I'm enjoying every moment of it. Maybe that sounds tinpot or whatever from those who think we should've gone in for Imbrahimovic et al but I really don't care as I'm 37 (tomorrow) and have only ever known us to be pretty crap. The Bloom years have been wonderful and long may it continue.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I am a positive 8, some very exciting new signings that will obviously take time to make and integrate with the first team. So yes really looking forward to this season and hopefully pick up a point minimum @ Watford, I would have thought all 3 points, but the striker situation is a slight concern with them not all up to speed, the only downside.

I think Watford are there for the taking Saturday.

PaoloAlbioni

May 6, 2016
I'm even older than Brovion, and also can't wait to get started - it's a 9 from me.
Last night's fans forum was a great curtain raiser. I get a tingle down the spine just being at the Amex! (esp the posh WynneBaxter lounge with its superb view of the pitch)

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
A dull but sensible 6 given the League we are now playing in - happy to stay up and end up anywhere between 12th and 16th.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Ten. Not usually that optimistic but we have strengthened areas that needed attention, retained key personnel and have a season of PL experience under our belts.

I expect us to survive comfortably.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
These are extraordinary times for the Albion - top quality players from all over the world, a classy manager and a home grown chairman who loves the club even more than we do. Really looking forward to this season, and seeing our new signings impress. A clear 9, only stopped from being a 10 by niggly injuries to Andone and Locadia (though looks like he'll make the bench tomorrow). Think we'll improve on last season's 15th :banana: :banana:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013

Although I’d much prefer it if we had all our player fit and available.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
10.Think the blond bomber Bissouma will shock the big boys.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Thrilled for the season to begin but somehow nervous. A lot of new faces and the danger of the second year. A point or three at Watford will help a lot to settle the nerves and the Friday night drinking thread. I voted 7.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Voted 7 - good. WE have a better than even chance of staying in the top division again. Good times to be an Albion fan.Won't be easy again but looking forward to the journey

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Solid 7, as it has been for some time now.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Bugger! Voted before I even contemplated whether 1 or 10 was the highest rating....:ffsparr:

I must be pisshed....:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here